LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions that come true.

+12
Vaylen
Zane_Amasai
Wings
Balatro
Terik
Hetrood
Admin
Kouga Lunic
Micha_Amasai
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Skarn Stoneforge
Ameana Pasere
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Visions that come true. - Page 2 Empty Re: Visions that come true.

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Corp. Boulderbreaker,

I believe you are right as well, I don't think that brother can write either. But then again I don't think he is the only brother as I saw a post on this bill from the one that can read and write. Also, correct me if I'm wrong they don't stray far from each other right, they are family.

I would say my retainer that was fearing for his life before the military got to him, was slaughtered by these two brothers and possibly some of there other friends.

I mean ever since my Romani clan came here Micah just has been out for our blood. I believe its because of our Romani gift of foresight. He fears what we know and what his an Vaylen's plans are for Naringal.

Then again he has threaten Kouga more then once tell them Kouga how he has told you he will take your life. He and his family is nothing but a group of cut throat rogues.

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Balatro Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Zane:
"To anyone who does not know me I am Zain Amasai I am the youngest Brother of Micha and Balatro, And to start this off
1st. I would like to say DO NOT listen to this foolish person or anyone else who thinks micha is evil or vaylen is.. Without them im sure I would be dead to them I will stand up for and protect

2nd. I did not write anything and anyone to is is trying to frame me for something i did not do let it be known I will not stand for it.. and I stop it..To anyone else and to everyone else this is me saying Mess with my brothers, Vaylen, jutsin or Wings I will KILL you without a second thought let it be known I am the youngest but strongest fighter you will ever see when it comes to proteting my family and friends!"

Written by Balatro Amasai
Balatro
Balatro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:47 pm

If I got in Micahs why I wouldnt live long...He would kill me if he had a whim to.
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Kouga,

Tell them what you told me about him saying how he was going to kill Ti Tie for what she did to them in Willowdark. or how he was going to kill Lord Cirin Icerider when he goes to Willowdark for what he did to him and his brothers at the Wayside Lodge. Tell the Corp. Boulderbreaker, I think he needs to know these things.

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

I have requested Kouga to speak with me in private Ameana, as I would like to speak to ye, and I hope to speak to Micha and Vaylen. I will see who here is trust worthy. The Silver Lions are dedicated to protecting Naringal for the goodly races. I will find out which of ye is goodly.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 pm

This is getting out of control! Corporal Pints, have your men lock this town down until dawn. No one in or out Corporal, you have proven yourself to be the best fighter. That said, if anyone draws blood against another until this is sorted out, you will stop the fight by any means available.
Master Stoneforge will sort this out. Untill then...

If anyone is to kill anyone, it will be Corporal Pints. He is mostly sober and as such, not in a good mood.

Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Terik wrote:This is getting out of control! Corporal Pints, have your men lock this town down until dawn. No one in or out Corporal, you have proven yourself to be the best fighter. That said, if anyone draws blood against another until this is sorted out, you will stop the fight by any means available.
Master Stoneforge will sort this out. Untill then...

If anyone is to kill anyone, it will be Corporal Pints. He is mostly sober and as such, not in a good mood.

I can agree with that, this mess started just before me ordered a second pitcher of ale. Everyone to ye quarters, let the Silver Lions restore order. Corporeal Pints, when this over me and ye needs to go get a barrel or 3 of ale.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:10 pm

First of all, I would like to say that out of the goodness of their hearts, Micah Amasai and his family took me into their traveling group, when I could no longer go on. I have been with them for many moons now, and they have done everything within their power to protect Naringal. They have fought along the front line to protect you and your families, and this is an ungrateful act. To accuse them of such things, is preposterous! Especially when it's coming from a group of people who have been here no longer than what you people have. I will say what I came here to say, then I will be gone. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and I will fight beside Micah Amasai, his family, and Vaylen at any moment that it is needed. Take heed, for you will accuse the wrong people one day.

Wings.
Wings
Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Please everyone, to your quarters!! let ye anger abate!! calm is what we need here. Let the military sort this out. We are not accusing anyone, we just need to hear everyone story so we can sort things out. Thank ye.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Corp. Boulderbreaker,

I will not do as you ask, but I will not stand for these people to lie to everyone anymore. We all can see their true colors notice how we never hear from the brothers and then all of sudden here they are and we have a dead body. Plus, this good man was someone I hired out to search there cabin in the woods in the Borderlands.

Then more people come out of the wood work and now that winged trollop comes to there aid what is next. I'm just glad I hired some protection. I don't think I will be staying in town tonight I will be leaving right now. Corporal I have sent a messager to you to let you know where I will be in the Borderlands. I would rather take my chances in the wilds then stay in town to have my throat slit by these gutternaves!!

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Corporal Pints. If the Romani leaves Docktown, you will get no drinky drinky for one moon! Is that understood!

Corp. Boulderbreaker, I will retire to your designated rally point.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Sergeant,

Me sa

don't understand

its like they vanished

me sa worried worried

me no drink drink me go break someth

ing

PINTZ

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Balatro Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Quoting Ameana Pasere:

"I will not do as you ask, but I will not stand for these people to lie to everyone anymore. We all can see their true colors notice how we never hear from the brothers and then all of sudden here they are and we have a dead body. Plus, this good man was someone I hired out to search there cabin in the woods in the Borderlands."

I love how you try to pin things on us just because we just happen to all show up? we are never apart....and by the way... so you're hiring people to rouge us just because of something you seen that could very well not be true at all? I love how you handle things...did you take anything while we was being rouged for false info?

Balatro Amasai
Balatro
Balatro

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 pm

TERIK!

I am not one to question you, but Ameana, must be found!..... One can not just vanish!......

I have gathered my brothers and allies, we can meet with you at any time!.....

HAS ANYONE SEEN VAYLEN??? ....... This worries me?....

M

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Micah your the one we must watch after what i've seen.
written by paid scibe for kouga lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:03 pm

LISTEN HERE DOG! ....

I will not let you tarnish my name, I will chain your down like the animal your are! .... I done MUCH to help your and your friends! ...... THIS I WILL NOT STAND FOR! .....
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:Micah your the one we must watch after what i've seen.

Kouga, may I ask what it is that you have actually saw? With your own eyes, and not what you've been told by another party.
Wings
Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Wings you have said yourself that you are traveling with micah and therefore are most likly close to him. You probly already know what he has done or threatened to do. I have no need to tell you what i saw.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:Wings you have said yourself that you are traveling with micah and therefore are most likly close to him. You probly already know what he has done or threatened to do. I have no need to tell you what i saw.

Honestly, I don't think you have any proof. Make it clear to everyone what micah has done to "deceive" you. Answering the question, telling me I know what he has done, is just avoiding the question because you have nothing to tell. Please get your facts straight before you choose sides, Pup.
Wings
Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Trust me or not I will stick by ameana after what i have saw.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Balatro Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Well it sounds like to me the pup and Ameana are the ones with the eyes other wise how could they know so much about what we've done and are bit on making us look bad when we have done nothing but help people...
Balatro
Balatro

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:Trust me or not I will stick by ameana after what i have saw.

That's your choice, but be sure that you're choosing the right side. And for the record, You still haven't told me anything micah has done to you, or nothing that you have saw. So it shall be taken as you have nothing.
Wings
Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 pm

If you must know I saw micah with the hags eye useing it to destroy haven!
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Balatro Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:If you must know I saw micah with the hags eye useing it to destroy haven!

And what proof do you have of this act?
Balatro
Balatro

Back to top Go down

Post  Wings Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Kouga Lunic wrote:If you must know I saw micah with the hags eye useing it to destroy haven!

Well I really doubt that considering micah, along with us, has worked so hard to SAVE haven. Why come in here with your lies, trying to convince everyone you have saw things that you didn't see?! You aren't being yourself, Pup.
Wings
Wings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next