LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions that come true.

+12
Vaylen
Zane_Amasai
Wings
Balatro
Terik
Hetrood
Admin
Kouga Lunic
Micha_Amasai
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Skarn Stoneforge
Ameana Pasere
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Visions that come true. Empty Visions that come true.

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 pm

To all,

I've seen our down fall in a vision, if we do not split our forces up in to many small teams to attack the siege lines of Haven. I've told others of the one who will betray us, he wears a lavender robe and calls himself Vaylen.

He seeks power and wishes to ally himself with the Hags do not trust him as he is evil. He told me in a letter he would pluck out my eyes if I did provide this information to you all. But I do not fear him and his harsh undertones. If he finishes his work, allying himself with Micah and his evil magic there will be no stoping them both. We will be slaves to the Hags and we will do their doing. Please some one stop them

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Visions that come true. Empty Re: Visions that come true.

Post  Skarn Stoneforge Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:15 pm

What!!!!

Do ye visions come true lass, if ye speaks the truth me clans men will put a end to this all.

Arvil, me needs you to find these two and take them in to custody so we can find out what be going on here.

Skarn Stoneforge
Skarn Stoneforge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Thank you kind Dwarven Elder, I do speak the truth and my visions are truth. I've seen Vaylen creating many undead with his formal magics and I've seen Micah doing the same. You should be careful as they will be hostile to your approaches.

We must make sure Vaylen does not kill his brother the sergeant. Because he is the one who will save us all, he will be the one that protects us from the evil of these two wizards.

If you see Terik have him contact me here privately I must tell him what steps we must take to protect us from these tainted individuals. They have had to much contact with these Hag's Eye and I worry others will become tainted as well.

Kouga, yes there is a way you must give me what magic items or things they gave you. Because these things have been tainted with the magic of the Hag's we must protect our selves from it. Also, send me a private message as I have something to give you in return to protect yourself from this taint. The charms I have made will protect you from the Hag's magic its a old Romani charm against evil.

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Clan Elder and Master Stoneforge,

It is with a heavy heart that I will bring in the human Vaylen and elf Micha. I hope they come peacefully.

Arvil
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Ameana!

I do hope you fully understand the consequence of you words! Actualization from one who is clearly reading her card upside-down or through a smudged crystal ball!....

As you all know or if you do not I will educate you all!... Over the last year or so myself and brothers have traveled these lands, looking for adventure, during this time we have found Naringal. A place we accustomed to calling home.... during our time here we have found ourselves in various battles, fighting for our lives. We have assisted in the defense of Vanhardt, protected the supply route, secured a place in the borderlands, defended the Dock in Docktown, AND ESTABLISHED THE MAGES GUILD... and why? For a place to call home....

Ameana, I will be the first to admit your vision WAS true, and it DID happen, I assisted Vaylen in the creation of an undead army! A necessary to strengthen our forces, and defend what we NEEDED to protect! ....

Many of you do not Know me nor Vaylen, other then the messages and correspondences between us... But for those that do not know my view of Necromancy and "dark magic" allow my to share with you.... As an earth caster, I know both the Light and Dark path of my school, the two balance each other... it is that balance that is need to survive!.... I will openly admit I have cast Chaos, Death, and even created undead, all for the greater good.... there are time when it is absolutely necessary to use ALL that is known to you! In order to protect yourself, family, friends, and allies!

NOW as to Vaylen, I will not speak for, I do know he has become a ally and Friend of mine, and for that I trust him!

SO before you choose what and WHO your going to believe, you better analyze yourself and YOUR actions! .... ....

Those wishing more information are FREE to contact me HERE or in private!

Micah Amasai!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Micah i have seen it with my own two eyes. You are in possestion of the hags eye.
Written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Micah,

Do not mince words with me I will curse you and your family for what taint you have brough to these lands. I know about the destruction of the guardian to the Pool of Vorin. I know how the pool removed the taint from your arm and how your brother lost the Hag's Eye in the pool. The pool removed it from him but you couldn't have that you took it back and then this story about how it was lost after fighting those patrols in the Borderlands. Do you believe we do not see you for what you are, I know you still have it I've seen it in my crystal ball!

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Micah i thought i could trust you.
Written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Ameana,

You know MUCH for someone, who just slightly skilled in the art of Divination? ... One should suspect yourself, getting this information from and Higher power?

Yes!, I will admit, we eliminated a guard at the Pool of Vorin, to then watch the evils of the forest come at us.... One will do a lot while the Hags are mis-leading adventurer!

Again... I have NOTHING to hide those seeking information from me, should contact me!

Kouga,

Your Mistake is NOT trusting me! .... We will see how that works out for you!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Micha,

I have worked on my skills since last we spoke, just like you have worked on your skills. It doesn't take long to learn something new if you study hard just like everyone here on this bill has done. I know these things as I have seen them, this is how I was able to know what you did and what you kept.

Plus, if I'm lying why is it you still haven't stated about what I said about the Hag's Eye. I know you have it that why you won't tell anyone about it. Its because you made a pact with the Hags and you brough Vaylen in on it. This is why he is going to kill his brother, so he to can become powerful just like you.

You said the evils of the forest came out, you brought them there and you know it. Its just like when you helped the Hag's open the gate at the Wayside Lodge in Willowdark. I'm sure their people would like to know it was you that used the eye to open up the gate. So that the Hag's forces could march over the lands of Fallwin, its because of you they are surronded and the docks are no longer safe on the South Sea.

Its because I speak the truth and I see the truth and I will not tolerate your feeble attempts to tell others any different.
Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:36 pm

I will admit, you know your way around WORDS.... scrambling to tell a tale as you "see" it, not actually what is was nor is....

What do you wish to know about the Hags eye? What you said is 100% true, in our attempts to cure the Curse on my arm, we followed it where it lead us, we foolish took out a guard protecting a pure pool, .... It wasn't until after I retrieved the Eye back out of the pool did I realize what it was... and then once was able to remove it from myself, we left in great haste, for our lives..... Foolish! to leave such an item laying around? .... YES! .... but we all have our mistake and errors! ..... the safety of my friends and family comes first!

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Micah,

I don't need to say anymore if anyone can read they can see you have been avoiding the subject of you having a Hag's Eye.

To all,

Do not trust this elf nor the human called Vaylen. They have played you all for pawns and this will stop now. I call Kouga a friend and he sees you both for what you are, I call for others to take a stand with me now. Who else have I helped to open their eyes.

Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Oh, Ameana,

I have not avoided your questions, I clearly said that I retrieved it, and then left it in the woods! ... You just seem to be taking bits and pieces of what you know and using it for your own intentions, though I do not know what that consists of? ....

I assure you and all others in and visiting Naringal, to not trust me is your choice, if you choice not to that is fine, but don't come to mean WHEN Ameana is proven wrong!

I have been in service to Naringal for many moons now!, and you have just wondered in, making ridiculous allegations based on a "vision" ....and we all know how you last one turned out! ..... and YOUR interest in the Hags Eye......

If anything they should be cautions of YOU!

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Enough of this beard pulling!!! Micha and Ameana both of ye stop this babbling and act like adults!!

I have assembled me section and the 12th section is beside me. We will be questioning all parties to find out excatly what is going on. Right now is not the time for petty little arguments. Micha I have sent a pigeon to ye, Ameana I am sending one to ye. Kouga I will be contacting ye scribe to ask a favor from ye. Sergent Locklain, I must ask that ye follow me Elder at this point as ye vision is often clouded when your brother is involved. Vaylen I am sending word to ye as well.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ameana Pasere Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Arvil,

These are the last words I will say on this matter until your soldiers come to talk to me.

Micah,

Its just TO easy to say oh yea I left it in the woods. When all the Hag's Eye people have encountered have been quite hostile when their carrier is killed. It just seems to me and I'm sure to others that its just TO easy it was just left in the woods.

Then there is your plot to use Kouga to find out information about others. Plus, we both know you would have just killed him after you where done using him.

I'm still surprised they are still letting you run around Docktown freely, I'm sure once they see that I'm telling the truth you will be put behind bars and silenced.
Ameana Pasere
Ameana Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Ameana,

You are right I don't trust Micah either, after you paided me to check their house in the Borderlands I found this letter.

(IG: The letter is written plainly in Vaylen's hand writing)

Micah,

I have completed the task you have asked me to do, our mistresss will be very pleased. I have sent a package to the new adventurers to gain their favor so that when Haven is retaken we will rule together. Once I remove my mettling brother and that foul smelling dwarf. I can't wait to make them our undead puppets.

The mistresss messenger told me we are to take back Haven as planned and then remove my brother. This way we can give them back both eyes. Then they will give us the power we seek so that we can rule together as their vassels.

Till then take care my love,

Vaylen

Joseph Rugar
Retainer

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Joseph Rugar, I would like to know who you are and what your business in Docktown is?

Then I would like you to explain where you got that letter from?

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Micah,

I will not talk to scum like you!!!

Corp. Boulderbreaker,

Please have your men find me soon before Micah's or Vaylen's thugs they have hired find me in the area surrounding Docktown.

Joseph Rugar
Retainer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Admin wrote:Till then take care my love,

Vaylen

You to timing little whore!!!!!!!!!! what have you doen to me my cute little Elf??? You are in love with Vaylen and not this sexy Mistic??!!! Why??!!! Why??!!!
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Rugar,

I am having Vaylen and Micha meet me at one location. I will be meeting with ye and Ameana any others that she wishes at another location. I have sent a messenger to Ameana for directions to where.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Micha and Vaylen, please follow Corporal Boulderbreaker and the 12th section of the Militia. You have my word as a Silver Lion no harm will come to you. The 11th section will make sure the other groups do not follow.

I trust Master Stoneforge will get to the bottom of this.

Ms. Ameana, I do not doubt that you saw what you saw. My only concern is that the Hag's have already proven they have masterful powers of illusion and employ a number of Doppelgangers. From personal experience, it is very tempting to leave a Hag's Eye where it lays rather than trying to retrieve one. Retrieving one could prove very deadly indeed.

I will admit that at times I have had my doubts about Master Amasai and my brother's use of Necromancy, but they have not shown me any reason to doubt their allegence to freeing Naringal.

We shall all try to sort this out. In the mean time, Willowdark will definately need help. I suggest those planning to travel to aid our allies continue to do so. I suspect the Lich Queen Lanessa is behind the evils there, not the Hags.

May the Silver Lion guide us all.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:17 pm

I have seen it to not just ameana. Please listen to us.
written by paid scibe for kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Sergeant L
O
klain
c

Me sa went to get Jo Rugar h
e dead dead me sa find him all cut up outside of town o
n the south trail. Me sa find note
note

(IG: Written in blood)

I won't let my brother be taken!!!

Z.A.

Me sa need new o
rders this crazy CRAZY!!!

PINTZ

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Balatro Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 pm

How DARE you people blame my brother for such thing! what proof do you have? a letter from someone none of us know? you people are new to these lands and know NOTHING of Micha and what he has done for these lands without the help of him and Vaylen I for one would surely not be here today I don't understand why you would even want to say such things about them...but I warn you now... you mess with one amasai you mess with us all! you are poking at the wrong hive my friends....

Balatro Amasai
Balatro
Balatro

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Admin wrote:Sergeant L
O
klain
c

Me sa went to get Jo Rugar h
e dead dead me sa find him all cut up outside of town o
n the south trail. Me sa find note
note

(IG: Written in blood)

I won't let my brother be taken!!!

Z.A.

Me sa need new o
rders this crazy CRAZY!!!

I would say someone is trying to frame Zane, as I don't think he can read and write. he be a good fighter and could easily dispatch someone, but I don't see him writing anything
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next