LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions of woe.

3 posters

Go down

Visions of woe. Empty Visions of woe.

Post  Vaylen Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:48 pm

I cannot trifle with formalities or syntax as this matter is of utmost urgency. I have had a slumbering vision that may prove our key. My visions told me of a cave that holds terrible dangers and great scrolls of magics. I cannot explain all that I saw, but I am certain that these scrolls exist in one of the caverns and that they hold great powers the likes we have yet to imagine. I know my words ring true of the impending dangers facing your claims. If we are to survive such an onslaught we will need these magics if we are to have a chance of surviving, however my visions tell me that the dangers faced in the caves will be great. We must find the scrolls and escape with haste; ‘Down and dirty’ as the dwarves would say.

I will need assistance from all of you in constructing a plan for the assault as most of you have ventured some of these caverns with me. To any new adventurers that wish to join us, I will reward you handsomely for whatever assistance you can offer. I will write more as I can but now I am far too shaken by what I have seen…
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Visions of woe. Empty Re: Visions of woe.

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 pm

i know all about down and dirty. will send ye a note with some of me ideas
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Friend Vaylen,

A vision that has left you both shaken and short with words, absolutely cannot be taken lightly! However I like you believe that anything of the magical nature must be investigated, and looked into, even if the visions could be wrong we must not chance it!.... Of course you will have my assistance as well as my brother's to lead the fighting forces we may need!.... I will even gladly assist on rewarding those that assist!

If there is anything that you need until we gather, or have clearer visions, please contact me so that I can make preparations !

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 pm

could you tell which cavern the scrolls were in? there are several caverns near where we encountered the hobgoblins and several caverns in the Brawnishall mines area. What types of resistance did you see. If we have a better idea of location and enemy forces we can better prepare for the assault and retreat.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Sounds like good times.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Friend Vaylen,

Over the last few days I have been deep in my studies, and looking back over my journals, reading, and re-reading... and believe that I may have found answers to the mysterious magic within Balatro's Necklace... While I do not wish to discuss this openly on the boards, due to prying eyes that my be lurking about.... I do have a few questions for you that could re-affirm my suspicions are correct.... Thou if there are, I feel the worst is upon us.......

If you could contact me and give me a brief description of "how" this vision was brought to you .....

I must go and secure myself .......

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:46 pm

My companions,

The vision that I had is not clear to me any longer. From what I can recall, scrolls were in a stronghold built in one of the caves. My mind is besieged with thoughts of the silver chalice that laid sway over the settlers. I cannot tell which cavern these scrolls are it but I am positive one of these scrolls will be our greatest weapon against the forces we are to face during the rise of the full moon. I do not know of how this vision came to me, but I am certain of its foreboding truth.

We need to construct a plan as to the method we will use to procure these scrolls. Of the six caverns we have found so far we have only seen the depths of two. We will have to search the other caverns to try and find the followers of the silver chalice. Again, I know that we are in no way capable of clearing the cavern; we must embody the meaning of haste. I fear that whatever magic holds the followers of the silver chalice will be quite strong. As such, I feel our magics may be of little use. I believe stealth, skill, and melee are our primary options. But we must have a plan of action or we are sure to perish.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Friends Vaylen and Micha have your studies concluded any matter of importance? Or have either of you had anymore "visions"?? I am practicing me axe chopping on several of the trees on me land in preperation of any attacks. So far I have had no attacks on my plot have you heard of any of the settlers being harassed by vile beasts?

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Friend AB,

A fair warning to you while out practicing your "chopping" be careful, that is how we found ourselves just on the outskirts of an encampment... which lead to us invading it, looking for answers.... There are not beings one should attempt to take-on without proper supplies, and allies!.....

Just be careful and take all caution!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down