LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All to arms!

2 posters

Go down

All to arms! Empty All to arms!

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 pm

* Posted to all those in Docktown *

It seems as though the Storm Clouds that where over Haven have started to make there way into this area. These also resemble those storm clouds reported around the mines!

It seems, if things continue in the same pattern as they have been in the past. Docktown will become under attack again.

I will need all those capable in defending to meet with me, so that I may discuss some things with you.

Kouga Lunic, I need you back out on the scout ... be on the look out for Creatures in Green Hats, Scaled humanoids, Yellow Skins humanoids, Giants, and Troll Shamans. Be extremely careful if you spot a Old Lady, she is most likely a Hag.

If anyone else see something or someone that seems out of place, please inform me at once...

Until then, keep an eye out, prepare your spells, stock your potions, and ready your weapon..... This battle will not come easy!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

All to arms! Empty Re: All to arms!

Post  Hetrood Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:25 am

Master Amasia,

I am memorizing my spells now and grabing my staff. Where do you need me to report to? The dock? Tavern (hopefully)? Or somewhere else?

Hetrood
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 am

Hetrood,

Meet with my brother Zane, down by the dock. He is the fighter with duel blades and a shield, dressed in Brown/Green. Ready his protectives, and watch over him, until I can make it that way.

I will send more to join you all shortly!

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down