LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Militia to arms.

4 posters

Go down

Militia to arms. Empty Militia to arms.

Post  Terik Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:43 pm

At weeks end, all Militia members are to muster outside Haven's Sheep Gate in the first clearing of the Stoneforge Highlands.

There have been increasing activity with small bands attacking the patrols of the 9th Section. These attacks on our patrols have reached critical mass. The forces outside our walls are cold, hungry, and desperate. An semi-organized run on Haven is likely. Frankly, these hit and miss skirmishes against our patrols is more than mere nuisance. They could be checking our defenses so they can make raids to get supplies and retreat to whatever stink hole they crawled from.

The scouts from the 12th seem to think the Hag's Army have huddled in the caves and ravines in the surrounding highlands until the harsh winter passes. If indeed the Hag's Army is split up into small factions, now is the time to strike! We will eliminate the small bands one at a time and drastically reduce the effectiveness of the Hag's counterattack that is sure to come in the Spring. I would also request all the Guild members be at the ready as well.

All adventurers are asked to assist in the search and destroy missions. Please report to me when you have an area clear. We will work in concentric circles gradually radiating outward from Haven. It is critical that your area is clear before we expand our perimeter lest you be cut off from Haven and stuck in the unforgiving Stoneforge Highlands all winter.

I am aware that there will be Romani nuptials planned. To the bride and groom, my congratulations. Marriage is a wonderful institution if you like living in institutions. My apologies for tarnishing the levity of such an occasion, but I warn each of you, do not overdo your celebrations. I would never tell any Romani not to drink. It is like telling an Amasai not to loot, or Vaylen to be kind. if you partake, please do so with your weapon near by.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Militia to arms. Empty Re: Militia to arms.

Post  Terik Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:48 pm

One more thing, rumors abound that the members of Avalon's Crown and their apprentices have a bounty on their heads. The Duke of Evandarr will pay good gold for even a dead member. I would like to warn anyone who is new to this land. Avalon's Crown is a group of powerful adventurers that are not quick to forgive. If you would like to try to collect the bounty, Quartermaster Luvian will be glad to sell you new equipment, once you return to Haven's Resurrection Circle.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Terik,

The Guild will be there to assist, and I would ask that if any adventurer has any components they do not need, or can't use, the Guild will be paying DOUBLE its normal rate for them...

These components are what is needed to maintain our Healing Pools and more so now to maintain the Scrolls in the Library, and we must get new copies created SOON!...

I wish you all safe travels,

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm

What few members of the Alchemist Guild will be there as well. As well as a few friends i have made in my travel back from Stonewood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Terik Sir,

After the wedding, nothing would make me happier than to hunt down and destroy some of the foul wretches that we routed from Haven. Somehow, having had some of them get away, I feel I need to kill them all if simply to make sure I leave no unfinished business. Since we will be delving into warrens, am I right in assuming that I should bring alchemical concoctions or spells that provide light? If so, let me know...not everyone has eyes so sharp as a Gorbe's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 pm

I will be there armed and armored Sir! It is so distressing that I will not be able to partake as much as I would like of the no doubt deliciously intoxicating brews that will be offered at the wedding, there is nothing I like more than a party! Katatherick, please be sure to bring enough light for myself if you please, I'll be sure to pay you when I see you next.

I can only imagine the gypsies will be miffed if their to-do is interrupted, we will do all we can to prevent that and annihilate anyone who interferes with cheerful prejudice!

-Winterlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 am

I thank the Guilds for their support and I urge the militia members to sell the 'twigs, berries, and feathers' to the guilds. The components are vital to keeping all of us alive.

Light potions are never a waste of money unless you are a dark elf. We must be prepared for just about anything.

I do lament that everyone will not be able to throw their whole selfs into Romani libations, but can you ever truly relax in Naringal? If we don't root these pests out of their nests now, they will only multiply and overrun us later.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 am

I will be ready to destroy these foul retched scum. First they destroy me Tavern now they are keeping me form enjoying more than 1 good barrel of ale on a wedding day! Everyone of me friends best stay out of me way, me axe just might go through these bastards so fast that it hits ye. This Dwarf be swing for vengeance!!! Once we finish with them I ask for a day of leave for "refreshing" meself Lieutenant.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 pm

To all,
Thank you for you support of the wedding of Rayleena and Markus. I will do my best to make the wedding quick, the after party is always the best part anyway.
To Terick,
I will be there to help in you newest military actions as always. Have you received the response I sent you? I have not heard back in some time from you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Im in for hittin hag caves just hope the hag herself isnt there.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Hags...there are more than one, Puppy. And I actually do hope one of them is in there. That would be a great victory indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Kitty you dont know what your askin for. Unless all of our big tough guys are there then if we see a hag im getin the hell outa there.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

I agree with Katatherick, if there is indeed a hag within those warrens we will work together to defeat it and then we will have even more to celebrate! Although there are many more hags, even killing one would be a decisive and symbolic blow against the enemy!
-Winterlight

PS: If you desert us in battle pup, there will be repercussions!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 pm

One would think that, having been under the control of the Hags once before, you of all people would want a shot at one of them. I know exactly what I am asking for...and I am aware of just how dangerous they are. But once you wade through all of your minions, goblins, trolls, or whatever they may be, a Hag is just a glorified Fey that, just like anything else that has a corporeal form, can be made to bleed. Doing battle with one, even if I should fall, would be an honor I have not previously experienced. It would be glorious...

I suppose Winterlight and I must seem insane, wishing to pit ourselves against a Hag. But then again you haven't undergone the mental training we have either. Ask me about it sometime...I might even tell you.

P.S: Indeed...while you aren't a part of the militia - at least that I know of - quitting the field and running like a coward will not be looked well upon by me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 pm

I feel like I am going to be missing some fun. Don't do anything stupid. It will be a while before I can get back into to town to save you all again.

Ti tie

...Be careful out there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:28 pm

I wish you were going to be there foxlady, no matter what happens it seems it will be entertaining in one form or another!
-Winterlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:29 pm

We will, lovely, I promise. I'll protect Winterlight and she'll protect me; that's the way its always been. Besides, if I die, there is always the possibility I won't see you again. I won't have that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Ti Tie wrote:I feel like I am going to be missing some fun. Don't do anything stupid. It will be a while before I can get back into to town to save you all again.

Ti tie

...Be careful out there.

I am sorry that things in Willowdark will be keeping ye away Ti Tie. Hope you are doing well and keep fighting.

In another matter I am kinda glad ye won't be here. I think we might be needing to go into some caves and crevices to flush the enemy out. Ye be just a bit to explosive for me tastes while in a cave.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 pm

I keep hearing about this incident with a cave and explosives...will someone please tell me what happened? I'm undeniably curious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm

We should be so lucky as to take out a hag or two. While I'm wishing, maybe we'll destroy Lanessa. I won't get my hopes up. At the same time, there are truly dangerous things that live in the Highlands that have no regard for politics. Be ready for anything, Hags included.

No offence T, but I will have to agree with Arvil.

Arvil, bring me a Hag's head and I will foot the bill for your "refreshing".

Corp. Mang, there are many rumors, but know one really knows what happened. Or if they do, no ones telling.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Well with you guys beside me I will keep fighting but take it from me somtimes running is the best option.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down