LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to arms.

3 posters

Go down

Call to arms. Empty Call to arms.

Post  Vaylen Wed May 11, 2011 12:05 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As many of you know we have created an opening to reclaim the Borderlands from the hags’ forces. This is a great opportunity that we must act upon. Not only will this allow for the building of homes for many of the common populace but also it will allow for the reclamation of fertile farm lands. While I cannot question the honorable hospitality of the dwarves, I am tired of eating potatoes with every meal. Unfortunately, after our success in the highlands, we have alerted the hags of our intentions and we will not be able to attack such forces alone.

Therefore, I urge each of you to send couriers and whispering winds to allies of other lands for assistance in our endeavors. After all, regardless of our political affiliations, the hags threaten to spread their control to other lands should we fail.

It is my hope that the Amasai clan will remain in the highlands to give us an escape route should the hags’ forces prove too strong. The Amasai are a diverse force and are proven to be self sufficient. While their skills will be missed in our endeavors I have full faith in the Amasais’ abilities to keep our egress clear. To digress, their absence leads more credence to the need for reinforcements.

That said, I urge all who are able to join me in the tavern in two days time (Thursday) to discuss strategy options. This will allow time for those who need to travel to make it to Haven to provide input as I do not trust posting vital intelligence publicly.

In truth we need to grow as a republic and in order to do so we will need the unique talents of each of you in order to succeed. Until we meet…
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Call to arms. Empty Zara hears this call!

Post  Zara Thu May 12, 2011 11:44 pm

(Delivered by Whispering Wind to Vaylen)

My Friends in Naringal~

Zara Is enroute. I bring many healing potions and Cirin brings copies of scrolls for your library! Festizio plans to join us near your borders!

Zara

Back to top Go down

Call to arms. Empty Re: Call to arms.

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri May 13, 2011 9:41 am

Madam Zara do be safe in your travels! Unfortunately we will not be able to enjoy your wonderful presence, as we are going to be staying behind and take care of some other issues as Vaylen has mentioned.

Please let Cirin, know that Vaylen will be able to handle any Guild related issues in my absences, and I do appreciate the assistance from him and the Guildhouse of Willowdark.

I have a messenger scheduled to arrive early in the morning to deliver some supplies before you all embark out, so if you or any are in need of anything please let me know!

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Call to arms. Empty Re: Call to arms.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down