LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some adventurer's to assult a mine.

5 posters

Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty Need some adventurer's to assult a mine.

Post  Brock_Ironhill Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:45 pm

ME and Vicient was contacted by Skarn Stoneforge about getting some adventure together to assult some mines south of the ruins of Amrun Taury. There is need of purefy blood potions, poison shield elixers, for the fight with the duergar clan that live there. I would like to get in contact with the Amasai for the mission and Avril of Clan Boulder Breaker Holder.
Brock ironhill <--- Stupid Dwarf we know your plan!
To get in contact with me mail me at wwwy2j25003@yahoo.com

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Message was vandalized)

Brock_Ironhill

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty Re: Need some adventurer's to assult a mine.

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 am

Brock,

I have sent word to you!

P.S. I love you!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Message was vandalized)
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty Re: Need some adventurer's to assult a mine.

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:13 am

In dwavish to Brock. I have sent word to you.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:28 am

Friend Brock,

I have tried to contact you but my mail owl, can't seem to deliver the message? If you might contact my through a the winds (micah@orderofamasai.com) It was delicious

Micah Amasai!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Message was vandalized)
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty Some more info on mine assult

Post  Brock_Ironhill Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:49 pm

We will assult the mine when we all can agree on time to do the assult. We goimg into the mine to supply the town with silver and iron so the town can start makeing it own tools and weapons. There is to be 800 men lead by Lord Tel'Darrn of Stoneforge who will help assult the mine.
Brock Ironhill

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Message was vandalized)

Brock_Ironhill

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty dates for attack

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:18 pm

In Dwarvish to Brock of clan Ironhill. I am available the most weekends in Nov. the 20-22 is doable but not the best. the first or second weekend of Nov. would be best.

Arvil of Clan Boulderbreaker holder
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Greeting Brock,

The Order of Amasai, would most like to help! While we will be traveling much of the coming week, and won't be in the area. But any time at the changing of the moons (Nov).

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty Requiest for assistance.

Post  Vaylen Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Master Ironhill,

It would be an honored reprieve from the onus of my scholastic endeavors to accompany this ensemble on such a lucrative campaign if you would have need of me. In any week's end I would be more than obliged to acquiesce to an invitation, provided due notice given in order to prepare for travelling. Unfortunately I am unable to speak word of my overzealous sibling as he has wandered off to read to deaf kittens or some other such nonsense and I have not heard word from him in some time. For those individuals who may be reading this and remedial literacy eludes you, I shall interpret as monosyllabically as possible: I will join you when you want to go.

Cordially Yours,

Vaylen
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty OK were going to meet

Post  Brock_Ironhill Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:12 pm

The mine assult going to happen in dec lads it the fastest time the army can be put in place. OOC(we can all meet for a mod nov14 travis will make up something elese. Im sry for the confusion about evething lol. post on the boards if you want to attend on nov 14.)
Brock Ironhill

Brock_Ironhill

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty nov 14

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:25 pm

In Dwavish to Brock "I am avaible for a mod day the 14th"
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:31 pm

The Amasai's can travel and meet you all in the Mid months of Nov!.....
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty next we meet

Post  Terik Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Vaylen, for Terra's sake, the farmer was deaf and his farmwork was so behind the kittens were sucking the milk cow. You just never listen to people. Our mother studied AND listened to people. Father was the one who didn't listen. Remember, you told him that Grahn's defenses were lacking and...nevermind.

Micha, from what I remember, after the explosion there was a streak if light trailing behind the tavern ruins headed to what we thought was the pillar. I have had time to think about it further. I think the light might have headed to the broken boulder we found earlier in the day. It was the one with half the writing and half the stone broken and missing. My brother Vaylen studied the boulder more than men though.

To all, I'd be honored to meet up again before the next new moon (14 Nov).

Arvil, bring your smart, attractive sister. If the hunt is good, I'd trade some of the game for some of your home brew!

I hope Master Stoneforge or another smith will be there. I'll have to send him word of the supplies I need ahead of time.

Brock, I hope to join you and Lord Tel'Darrn's forces to clear the mines at a later time. We can discuss it more next we meet.

~Terik
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 pm

If there be a merchant in the area, the Amasai's too need to stock up on some supplies..... Weapons are good, but potions and such are low?
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty Supplies

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Micah My Brother Arvil the apprentice Brewer will be there selling some Dwarvian "Holy Water" that will make you think you are invincible and not feel any pain.

Posted for the dumb oaf Arvil by his lovely, talented, sexy (I will send a letter to you Terik), intelligent, and divine Yailen of clan Boulderbreaker.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 pm

AB thanks for that offer...while before and after battle that might be most helpful. I would hope for something a little more during!

Yailen, Nice to meet you. I am Micha Amasai, eldest of the Amasai brothers. Glad to meet you!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty trouble in Kehoe

Post  Terik Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:59 pm

All,

Sorry, I just received word from the town guard that there is trouble in the air. Word from the scouts was that there has been an increase in the frequency of undead attacks there. Last time the scouts never returned. I have requested to join them in finding the scouts. It is my hope to solve this quickly, but if I can't I won't be able to make our next meeting. Arvil, your families lands are the closest. I will send runners with word to you when I can.

~Terik
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Need some  adventurer's to assult a mine. Empty assistance in Kehoe

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Dear Terik,
Do you need assistance in ridding Kehoe of the evil infestation of undead? Arvil says he would be glad to help, and I for one would love to have him out of here.

Written by the lovely, tallented, sweet, smart, attractive, intellegent Yailen, for the idiot bothersome Arvil.

PS Micah how long is your beard? Arvil has only mentioned you as part of the Amisai clan.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but where is this Kehoe?

Yailen, there are 4 of us. The three Amasai Brother, and a fourth who has joined us.
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down