LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Adventurers!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome Adventurers! Empty Welcome Adventurers!

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Adventurers! ... Welcome to the Borderlands!

I look forward to seeing many of you at the Gather later this month, and wanted to supply you with a small update of things going on here in the Borderlands.

Over the last few months my companions and I have been venturing on the outskirts of the Highlands as well as the Borderlands gathering Information and preparing places to stay.

Right now in the Borderlands, we have build a small inn to allow traveling adventurers a place to sleep. The inn will be open for the Sept Market Gather, however space is limited, and I do request reservations. The cost at the inn will be 5 gold per night. This fee will include your place to sleep as well as protection potions each morning!

Please not, we will not allow any WARDS or Circles placed on or around the building, if you require extra security for your items, I do have a secure holding area.

As this is the Inns First Opening for Market, I would like to set up a Market on Saturday Morning so if any one has any wares to sell or trade, Saturday morning would be a great time for that!

We will also be constructing an Earth Circle next to the Inn, so any Life Capable Caster who are members of the guild that would like invested please see me Friday night, so that we can get you invested.

I look forward to seeing you all at the market, do be careful on your travels in as the Borderlands, and if any one needs anything prior to the gather please send word.

~Micah~
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Adventurers! Empty Re: Welcome Adventurers!

Post  Hetrood Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Guild Master Cutie I mean Master Amasai,

I would request to be added to the Earth Circle. I have sent a pigeon to you asking for some advice and access to the potions workshop the guild has. I would like to discuss further the renting of a bed with you, at this wonderful sounding inn.

With Love,
Hetrood
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Welcome Adventurers! Empty Travelers!

Post  Zara Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Greetings from Madame Zara~

Zara plans to discover this new inn. She WILL bring shirts, wrap pants, and perhaps a couple of cloaks to the market day. If anyone needs anything specific, please send a message to me, I will do my best to make sure the wares you desire will be there for you. In these troubled times it is often difficult to find items necessary for comfort.... let alone survival! Zara will also make a selection of potions available to weary travelers

My dear Micha.... I would be honored to be invested in the Earth Circle planned for this inn, You can NEVER have too many healers!!!!

Until we meet again..... don't do anything Zara wouldn't do!

Zara

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:58 am

Fellow Adventures,

Corporal Wyll Hester and the 9th section, the 10th section, and two of the Ratkin of the 11th will be garrisoned here at the Militia encampment near the center of the Borderlands. The Ratkin are recovering from injuries sustained in a bar fight. They will be of little use in a fight, but they may scout for you if you make it worth their efforts. The 9th section are garrisoned in the encampment to protect the Militia's interests in the Borderlands. They will not adventure out with you. However, if you find yourself overwhelmed send a whispering wind and a detachment will assist you, if available. The members of the 10th are on patrol. Absent any commanding officer, will follow the orders of any Knight of Naringal or Lord Vaylen.

May each of you find favor with the Master of War and the Protection of the Silver Lion.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:58 am

Sir Terik,

Who are members of the 10th section?
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:10 am

Sir Micha,

I do not wish to list them here publicly, for there are agents unkind to Naringal about. I shall send you a private message to your studies in the Mages Guild.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down