LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventurers Your help is needed.

5 posters

Go down

Adventurers Your help is needed. Empty Adventurers Your help is needed.

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:06 pm

All adventures in the area,

I have received word from Sergent Locklain concerning the location of the enemy around Haven, and orders on what we need to do. He is currently scouting the area surrounding Haven with the 9th and 11th sections. Here is the intel he has gained. Close to Haven proper are several lines of troops. His scouting parties have encountered several bands of the Hag's forces scouting the area as well. It seems they may be turning their attention to other areas besides Haven in an attempt to starve the residents and prevent any possible threat of counter attack. Sergent Locklain believes that the forces are preparing to attack two areas the Bawnishall mines (no worries we Dwarves welcome any of the Hag's creatures that want to die at our hands), and to attack the docks to the East of Haven. We need adventures to go and secure the docks. Micha could your sizable group lead this quest to protect the docks. Lord Tel'daarn and Kelvaren are due soon with supplies and more troops to help with the counter offensive against the Hags. Hold that doc at all cost it is our only escape route and only true source of supplies and reinforcements.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Adventurers Your help is needed. Empty Re: Adventurers Your help is needed.

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:18 pm

AB,

This news to terribly frighting! Of course we will do what we are able to do, however it may prove to be a very challenging task! As Zane and I are the only one in the area!.... The other are expected back, but by then we maybe at our last ends in the battle.... I will try and send word to all associated with the Amasai's and hope the best....

However, I will do what ever is possible to assist in securing the docks... even if that means just defending them off until such help arrives!

Has Sergent Locklain any information on what creature we may encounter... as it would assist greatly for me to prepare my spells!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Micha,

The report I received from Srgt. Locklain merely mentioned that he and his men had spoted several lines of troops. He did not mention what types of troops had been seen. I believe he was doing his best to warn us of the grave dangers he saw as fast as possible. I have sent word back to him that we Dwarves are prepared for any attack. Hopefully he will be able to send aditional intelligence to us before it is too late.

Hopefully the others of your brotherhood can return in time to assist you and Zane. If not go and show these evil beasts that they have awoken the wrong hornets nest. If I was able to help ye I would. For a group of beardless folk your brotherhood fights extreemly well. Are ye sure ye does not have some Dwarf blood in ye family tree??
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Well I will just prepare for battle then, and memorize what spells I believe will be most useful. (Oh how learning to cast like our Vornae friend, and how it would be most useful in situations like this).

So Zane and I will prepare to defend!.... While I might not be a very capable fighter, I do have faith in Zane to keep me safe!...., well for the most part. I have sent word out to the rest of my brethren, and hope they will be able to make it back.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Man-thing,

Me be Pints,
me told by serg to bring import
import to yea.
Me'sa saw twenty stimpys
with long green hatts.
They had twenty yellow big'uns,
twenty talkin mongrels, twenty scale tails, twenty trawls,
twenty big eye giants, a huge giant and one old woman.

Cor
poral
Pints

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Corporal Pints,

Thank you for your assistance and report on creature we can expect to encounter, you information will assist me greatly in planning out our best tactical approach!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 am

Master Amasai,

I write this missive as a reminder that rat scavengers have been known to have great difficulty in their numeric skills. When considering your "best tactical approach" (Which, considering the Amasai, will probably consist of: hit things, drink potions, loot bodies, and repeat as needed.) I would be remiss if I did not remind you to consider a plan of retreat. Though your deaths would be inconvenient, having the entire Amasai clan magically coerced into serving the hags would prove to be catastrophic to our endeavors.

In short; try not to do anything completely stupid.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 am

Friend Vaylen,

I have already taken into consideration the "true" number of forces that must have been scouted. Believe me, retreating, is part of my plan. While securing the docks would be an accomplishment, I am able to better serve as a living being!..... So I will take much caution, if a battle ensues!

Though Vaylen, if it would be possible to use the scroll you have, so that I may produce a copy of it, might be able to assist me in the securing of the docks! ...

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Micha,

If one of the Hags is acompaning the force heading to the docks be extra careful. While eliminating one of them would be a huge boon to our cause having you or Zane be enslaved to them would be worse. Do all ye can to secure the docks, but have several escape routes and plans.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Friends,

I see that Corpral Pints has given his report. I must make it clear that the docks to the east MUST BE HELD! Lord Tel'Daarn is sending reinforcements to repel the Hags' army. I believe Master Kelvaren to be on board this ship. If the Amasai do not hold the docks, that ship has no where to go and will be blown from the water by the Hags' magic. Gather whatever you can an HOLD THAT DOCK! If your force is smaller than you hoped, I suggest hit and run tactics BEFORE these forces arive at the docks. My brother is correct about one thing, "20" means a very large number. That's when they run out of digits to count. The 11th are good scouts, but the only one any good at math is the one they call Twelve-Toes.

You know how much I dislike your use of the tainted magics, but I cannot stress how important these docks are. Elder Skarn Stoneforge and both sections under my comand are fortifying the mines. Arvil, Vaylen, and I will flank the invaders to the up and that, er, Northeast positions.

Do not tarry. Good Luck.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down