LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Information - Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren

3 posters

Go down

Seeking Information - Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren Empty Seeking Information - Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 pm

To the Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren, whom may have the most information for me I would like to request some information...any other adventures in the Lands of Naringal on the night of the Cambion attack I would also like to hear from you as well....

It seems as though upon the Cambions death, I have since then suffered some effects upon my spirit? First each morning I awake to an aching and painfully missing Right Arm, for it has been withered? While I am able to restore it, it is however only a temporary solutions, and Restore Limb Potions are being used up quickly!

That is just the beginning... it also seems as though my body will only accept 1/2 from all healing? I am not sure what the causes for this even could be?

So my request is this... I would like any and all information on what all happened that night prior to my death and during my resurrection? especially any information relating to Cambion and the History on where that Arrow can from and what was so special for it to have been able to Kill said creature... So if Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren would please enlighten me on the arrow history? You may contact me here or at my quarters (micah (at) orderofamasai.com)

I would like to thank you all for your assistance and look forward to meeting you all again!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Seeking Information - Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren Empty Re: Seeking Information - Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren

Post  Vaylen Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Friend Micah,

Who is to say this creature is truly destroyed? From what we have seen previously, the destruction of a physical form does not always destroy a creature entirely. I will be sending you further correspondence of this matter in private as this matter is of some delicacy.

Sincerely,

-Vaylen
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Seeking Information - Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren Empty Re: Seeking Information - Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm & Kelvaren

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Thank you for your assistance....
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nabsten Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:33 am

When seeking information regarding Naringal, its native residents (or at least the arrant miscreants who currently inhabit the place), local dweomors, bizarre items, or any such localisms, I suggest that you contact the bird. Be sure to bring a quill, a thousand pages of parchment, and a riddlemaster.
Nabsten
Nabsten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down