LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Lodgings

3 posters

Go down

Seeking Lodgings Empty Seeking Lodgings

Post  Scarab Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Greetings my friends,

My name is Scarab. I plan to attend your market which is fast approaching. As the weather is still wet and cooler then I'm use to I was hoping lodging would be available so I could leave my tents behind. I will also be seeking a ward if possible or atleast an area as secure I can get. I can provide compensation for anyone who aids me with this matter. I will also be seeking to set up trade with these lands if anyone is interested in this matter see me at the market.

Your Friend,
Scarab
Scarab
Scarab

Back to top Go down

Seeking Lodgings Empty Re: Seeking Lodgings

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 pm

scarab,

Me party does not have the ability to cast wards of yet, but we are a strong bunch of 2 fighters, 1 celestial templar, 1 earth templar, and 1 earth caster. we are agreeable with others sharing our cabin if they agree with sharing guard duties.

as for trading, this Dwarf is always looking for trading and purchasing/selling items. please see me in me tavern (the Drunken Dragon) about what wares we may be able to deal.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Scarab,

You are more then welcome to share a Cabin with the Amasai's, However I can not guarantee a ward, but we are seeking someone to cast one for us also!.

What is it exactly you have to trade? As I only recall venturing with you once or twice? Regardless I am always interested in items from other lands!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarab Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Well I usually set traps within my dwellings as well, but since I will be staying with one of you I will leave this to your discretion.

As far as trade, I mostly have components at the time as well as mundane items. I run a nice trade route between the lands of Syrinx and Stonegate and am looking to extend this business to your lands in support of your efforts there, as well as a small bit of profit for those interested.

Your Friend,
Scarab
Scarab
Scarab

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Profit, mundane items, and profit sound good to this dwarf. please stop by the tavern for a beer, or if we decides to stay with us we can discuss things at the cabin.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Well in that case I would like the opportunity to speak with you, as we are in the process of trying to establish a Mage's Guild, some of the components might come in handy!

Also as for lodging, it does not matter to me which you choose!

I would also to let all those visiting know that the Mountains we are traveling to is a new lands, we know little about theses land so Lodging may not be exactly what we are thinking? Only time will tell!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm

micha_amasai wrote:I would also to let all those visiting know that the Mountains we are traveling to is a new lands, we know little about theses land so Lodging may not be exactly what we are thinking? Only time will tell!

As long as they be trees there, just give me a few minutes and me axes will have cut enough lumber to build several cabins to stay in.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 pm

AB sounds like a plan!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Master Wizard Amasia I has been training both with 2 axes and brewing of beer. so I should be set for anything we encounter.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm

As long as there are keep a separate action as we don't want any casualties. I am looking forward to trying some of your brews, while I am no dwarf when it come to drinking, I do like to get away from always drinking potions!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarab Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 pm

If I had known of what your particular needs were I could have aquired them ahead of time. Perhaps we can work out arrangements for my next visit what to aquire, be it formal scrolls or what have you. I thank both of you for your offers of sleeping arrangements, the deciding factor will probably be if the Amasi's find a ward or not.

Your Friend,
Scarab
Scarab
Scarab

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarab Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 pm

I thank you all for your generous offers. I hope this message reaches you before the market starts as I suddenly seem unable to make it. My wagon broke down and without anyone else in the area heading in that direction it seems I will miss everything by the time it's repaired. Please keep me informed of what happens as I plan on making the next market.

With much regret,
Scarab
Scarab
Scarab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down