LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bawnishall Mines

+3
Micha_Amasai
Vincient_Valicker
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Bawnishall Mines Empty Bawnishall Mines

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:48 am

To all,

Me wil need every able body adventurer to report to me in Haven before we march out at noon November 28th 609. Me we wil need to get a list of all of ye that wil be comin' to help take the mines. Me suggest ye stock up on supplies like gas antidotes, purefy blood potions, poison shield elixirs, and if possible bring more adventurers to help.

The Master Chief and his men wil be joining us as well to fight the foul clan of duergar that took these mines from the Naringal dwarves of yore. If ye be needing us we can be found here in Haven (swvnero@gmail.com). Me be sending letters back to those that wrote me and other concerns me needs to attend to, before we go to battle.

Me believes the Master Chief wil be addressing may things soon to once he is done doing tasks for his master from the Plane of War.

SKARN STONEFORGE
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bawnishall Mines Empty Mines

Post  Vincient_Valicker Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:00 am

Brock and I are coming to offer our assistance in the battle.
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Bawnishall Mines Empty Re: Bawnishall Mines

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:14 pm

SKARN,

The Order of Amasai will be there to assist... is there someone who we might be able to contact to see about stocking up on some potions?

Until we meet again,

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Bawnishall Mines Empty fighting

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:00 pm

in Dwarvish (To Master Smith Stoneforge

I Arvil Boulderbreaker will do all that I can to help you in ridding the mines of the dark dwarves. I may be bringing some others with me, but not sure at this time.)
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Master Stoneforge et al. ,
As this undertaking is a necessity for the reestablishment of trade in the region, I am obliged to offer my services. Unfortunately, I have received word that my brother, Terik, is engaged elsewhere and will be unable to join the expedition. Regrettably this may severely limit our party's celestial magics. However, I feel this may only prove the slightest of hindrances. I shall look forward to next we meet.

-Vaylen Locklain.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 am

Master Stoneforge et. al.

As my brother has stated, I will not be able to assist, much to my dismay. We are hard pressed here, but I have sent a courier to Master Boulderbreaker with some supplies you may find useful. Best of luck to all. May the heavens smile on your adventure.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Bawnishall Mines Empty Dwarves and Poison

Post  Vincient_Valicker Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 pm

I've been trying to prepare for our upcoming battle. Could anyone educate me on how resistant a typical dwarf is to poison? How many would I need to throw at them before they started feeling any effects? Thank you for your knowledge.

-Vincient Valicker
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:45 am

I have yet to face the dark dwarves, but from what I hear they can have quite a resistance to poison. Also, they like to poison others. Watch for traps. Trying to throw gas might work but I don't know if it would be worth the cost. In your case, Vincient, I'd trust cold steel to the back.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Bawnishall Mines Empty dwarfs

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 am

Vincent,

Dwarves acquire more resistance to poison as they age, and come in contact with poison. My brother is young so is not that immune to poison, our father who is much older is much more immune. It all depends on the age of the dwarf and how much poison he/she has bee in contact with over their life. So if you are facing some older dwarves that have been exposed to a lot of poison you will be in for a long fight trying to poison them with gasses. I to suggest relying on cold steel.

Written by the lovely, talented, sweet, caring, wonderful, sassy Yalein Boulderbreaker for her dunce of a brother Arvil.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nabsten Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Vaylen wrote: Regrettably this may severely limit our party's celestial magics.
-Vaylen Locklain.

Got it covered

-Kelvaren
Nabsten
Nabsten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down