LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Renewal

+2
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Vaylen
6 posters

Go down

The Renewal Empty The Renewal

Post  Vaylen Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Gentlemen,
I have been concerned with the state of Naringal since my last expedition to the lands. We find ourselves in a rare instance of opportunity and responsibility. Due to the destruction during the Battle of the Baleful Eye, we find ourselves with an onus to rebuild a fortified settlement. A defended settlement will offer a defensive foothold, a foundation for economic growth, and an epicenter for scholastic and cultural advancement for the settlers of the region. Though I would welcome any insight you all may have to offer, it is evident to me that organization is the key to our overall strategy.
I suggest that there be an order of the guard established by those of physical prowess to calculate the best collaboration of our recourses. I feel that it is also prudent to create a mage’s guild in order to promote the advance of our collective knowledge in both schools of magic. In regards to this matter I would like to nominate Master Micah Amasai to head the order of the mage’s guild as his endeavors have proven him to be an accomplished caster as well as an appropriate liaison to those unaccustomed to the ways of casting.
This is a kvorim of the previous settlement and a rebirth of greatness. But it is a collective rebirth that requires unison of effort. I would wish to hear from each of you who have shed blood for this soil. What is your vision of this new land and what are your insights of how to defend this land to for which we have fought?

Sincerely,

Vaylen
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

The Renewal Empty Re: The Renewal

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Vaylen,

Arvil has talked of his desire to reopen a tavern in Amrun Taury and hopes that having it will bring more settlers and adventures to the lands to help defend the lands. He talks of needing solid leadership for the outpost. the need for a lord over the lands and a leader to form a strong militia (someone under master chief). our village of shattered shields is protected by a strong militia (which Arvil is a part of) that is lead by several party leaders that report to a captain that report to a sheriff who reports to the lord of the area. the main focus of our defense of the outpost should be to build our defenses (buildings and people) and to have strong leadership in a lord, guilds, and military.

written by the beautiful, sweet, intelligent, and witty Yailen Boulderbreaker for the hardheaded dunce Arvil.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Friend Vaylen,

Thank you so for such kind words. Since our first adventures together the Amasai's have respected and enjoyed traveling/fighting along side Terik, and yourself.

I would be more then honored, to lead the mage's guild, but would request you to be apart in helping me establish and advising in such a guild.

Since our last visit to the land, the Order of Amasai, has been discussing the state of the lands, and when could/should be done. We have agreed that too much time has passed for us to not have a homeland, and would enjoy again having a land to call "home". Naringal presents this oppertunity, not only to us, but to all adventures!

Therefore it would be with great honor that The Order of Amasai, will help in all aspects of creating, maintaining, and protecting the lands.

I look forward to meeting you all again soon, and discuss the options that these land hold for us!

Until we meet, may the Earth keep you safe!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Great suggestions by all. I can only guess that the master chief would act as head of any guard we establish. Until this land is swallowed up into some Lord's treasure chest, I pledge my services to rebuild and defend it. My father lead a small town guard and I was patrol leader many times. I would be honored to be one of the first in this new guard ranks. I can only hope a good and powerful Lord will come soon. We won't be able to hold long with our limited resources.

Arvil's tavern will be a good first start of rebuilding. It could act as our base of operations until all others are established...plus we won't go thirsty!
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 am

Terik, It is great to hear from you and sounds as though things are going well.

I too would agree that an Order to the Guards would greatly benefit the lands. While I myself am not very skilled with a weapon, my brothers have too agreed to serve and offer such protection. Whereas I suspect myself, Vaylen, and the other caster would strive to establish the Mage's Guild.

I believe that we should seek out not only Master Chief but also Skarn Stoneforge, who may be willing to also offer us help in establishing these lands and protecting them.

AB offering to house a tavern, may be just want this town needs to other adventures passing by, while also serving us as a meeting place to discuss such matters and eat!

I believe WE can make great strides in this land and The Order of Amasai, pledges themselves to this land!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

The Renewal Empty tavern and gaurd

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Arvil will be opening the tavern as soon as he learns to read and write enough to keep the books on expenses and income. He is such a dunce when it comes to learning his letters, luckily he is much better with his axe and a lot better with his hops and barley. Once he opens the tavern he can be out of here and stop pestering me. Also he is willing to be a part of the town gaurd and thinks that Terik would be a good captian for the Master Chief to choose to help run the defenses. He believes the Micha and/or Vaylen would be great to start a mages guild. He luckily is traveling to the outpost in a few days to determine what work the tavern needs before he opens it.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Yailen, you are as sassy as your words. Tell your big oaf of a brother that his nomination is humbling, but I leave that call to the Master Chief.

We will do well to run much of the evil undead and other distasteful settlers from this land, but definding it from a conquering Lord is different. Lord Whoever is sure to return. We were lucky to receive assistance from the Trolls last time.

Has anyone received word from Brock or Vincent? Is he still planning on joining Lord Tel'Darrn to clear the mines? Getting the mines cleared and producing would greatly help establish a permanent settlement.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

The Renewal Empty Mines

Post  Vincient_Valicker Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Terik,

The plan is still being set into motion. Currently, work is being done to gather more manpower.

On a side note, I too agree with the nominations made here. If you are chosen for any such position, Terik, you shall have the support of Brock and I.

We look forward to seeing you all again, soon.

-Vincient
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:04 pm

I too believe that Terik would make a great leader for such a order of the guard... As stated previously the Order of Amasai, greatly respects you Terik and you too Vaylen... and consider it a honor with with you.

Any idea though about these mines? other then they are Producing?

The Order of Amasai will be traveling to the Port of Hudor these next few days, hope we are able to make it back safely and see you all once again.

Until we meet again, May the Earth protect you ~~
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

The Renewal Empty Terik Locklain

Post  Admin Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Terik Locklain,

I've read a good number of post stating many of your fellow adventurers want you to head up a militia of some sorts. I agree there needs to be rebuilding, but I don't think a militia is the answer. I have another idea if you are willing to except my offer.

I've organized the last remains of the marines and the men-at-arms into a military company. My officers and I with a little help from my master from the Plane of War have created a order, called the Order of the Silver Lion. This is a order of honorable officers that will lead the military forces of Naringal. We have called this order such after buying a few relics from a rat scavenger named Books. These relics we have found is the kingdom banner of Naringal a silver or argent lion rampant with a green field and the banner of dwarven kingdom of Naringal a white caped mountain with a silver or argent hammer and avil on a green field with a blue moon. These said items have sparked a growing ideal of nationalism within the halls of Haven.

If our attack on the duergar clan Sha'Dhurm is successful, we should be on our way to establishing a good grip on the elder lands of the dwarves. I personally would like to reclaim the ancient ruins of Amrun Taury soon and I feel that with this step and your help we can make this come true.

So this brings me to my question, Terik Locklain, I wish to have another section made under your command. This section of adventurers or soldiers under your command, I hope will one day become many sections and lead to the creation of a platoon and so on. If you are interested in joining, the first step will be for the officers and I to induct you into the Order of the Silver Lion. If you wish to join please send me a letter stating the next time you will be in our lands and I will set up the arangements for your induction.

(Formally known as Master Chief)

Captain Eric von Beckelheimer
1st Company of Naringal
Order of the Silver Lion
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Renewal Empty Captain Eric von Beckelheimer

Post  Terik Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:40 am

First off, Captain, congratulations on your promotion. You make the plane of war proud.

I humbly accept your offer. I will send word by courier when the situation here stabilizes and I can again travel to the land of Naringal.

I can not thank you enough for the opportunity. We will retake Amrun Taury!

~T. Locklain
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum