LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted up in red letters

2 posters

Go down

Posted up in red letters Empty Posted up in red letters

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 pm

I would like to make this announcement while I have the chance,

Amisha, we thank you for your great and wonderful advice that you seem to bestow on us. I will remember all great and powerful knowledge if the duck every shows his wonderful hairless donkey down here. As a statement, I recommend that all need to follow in their exact examples.

My trust and love to you all
Big Boom Booms
Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Posted up in red letters Empty Re: Posted up in red letters

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:11 pm

See I told you they are not bad.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Kouga, she was being sarcastic...by the way, I'm back...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Its so hard to tell over a posted sign, anywho glad your back.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Mm? You took that as sarcastic? Odd, maybe I should look into hiring a professorial quill working.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 pm

If indeed it was not sarcastic, then I would hate to think you're actually thinking of following their example...to do so would mean you have become a thief and other 'qualities' that unfortunately I cannot stand. We'll talk alone Vixen. Just as soon as I get things sorted out from my journey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 pm

They are good people trying to protect this land, without Zain, Micha, Wings, Jus Sin, and baltrodo(sorry for spelling my scibe didnt know how and I certantly couldnt tell him) we all would have to work a lot harder to keep this land ours. We most likly couldn't have made it this far without them and I do not want to hear any more cross words about them.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Kouga,

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about...and it makes you look naught but ignorant. Please, whenever you try to dissuade me from speaking about something, be more educated about it and you might actually succeed. I used to count you as a friend Puppy and honestly, I'd like to continue doing so...but you must understand that there is a great deal more going on here than meets the eye. Don't assume that because you haven't seen them do evil deeds that none have been done...believe me, you will see when I go before the council. I have enough evidence built up and so many witnesses that if I were Zane, I'd be worried about being hanged...believe that I have only honorable intentions, Puppy. I will show you like I will show the others, that I promise you.

Katatherick Mang,
Whose Honor should be unquestioned.

Back to top Go down

Posted up in red letters Empty Neck Stretching

Post  Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm

My Feline Friend,

If you have solid evidence justifying that Zane be hanged then the VERY BEST course of action would be to send it to my roost (dbloudin@yahoo.com). I want to see what you have that persecutes my apprentice that such extreme measures are called for.

You have me at a disadvantage. I don't believe we've been formally introduced but you seem to know so much about me. I admit being called a thief was a bit harsh. Not the way I would've gone for a first impression but to each their own. I'm sure you are just confused and I WILL be looking forward to setting the record straight.

If anyone has any business with me before the marketday I will be available here for a few days. I can be contacted at the above roost if you wish to reach me privately.

I Remain,

Tel'daarn "Draehammer" Ebonwyrm
Lord of Elmrisen
Councillor of Willowdark
Avalon's Crown
Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm
Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 am

I cannot account myself for specific ill deeds done by those I accompanied to Stoneforge but I did however see a distinct lack of courage amongst the folk of the Amasai. Many of them stood back and merely watched with apparent indifference as others worked to defend themselves and their friends at the mouth of a cave. It seems they only put in a little effort when they feel they could come out with some personal gain. I myself do not understand why a female would wish to work and live with such pathetic excuses for males.

-Vas'hareth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am

Well then what excetly did he do?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 am

Kouga. Shut up. All of you just shut up.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down