LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemist Guild

2 posters

Go down

Alchemist Guild Empty Alchemist Guild

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:04 pm

I have desited to found a Alchemist Guild here in Naringal. If you wish to join Please contact me privately we will talk about your membership.

And to the general public once our supplies are well enouf stocked we will have a store open to the public.

Back to top Go down

Alchemist Guild Empty Re: Alchemist Guild

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Tolsimir, as I have stated to you, an Alchemist guild would be a great benefit to Naringal, and to those interested in joining it as Members I would recommend, joining NOW, and assist in its creations and development, it will greatly benefit ALL Alchemy users.

It is for that reason, that the Mage's Guild, has officially recognized, this guild structure, led by Tolsimir as the Official Alchemy Guild of Naringal.

Tolsimir, I do wish you the best on this endeavor, and if I can be of any assistance, please contact me directly.

If there are any others out there, that Wish to create or establish a guild, please contact me, as I believe it to be in the best interest of Naringal to have Solid Guild Structure, and it is for that reason, I sit on the Counsel, representing the Guilds!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Thank you for your support Master Amasai. I hope for only great things in the future for the guild and Naringal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Primestone Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 am

I be interested in joining such a guild? What must I do?

Tho I don't know much about this place and wuld like to learn more...

Thanks

Primestone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm

It has been brought to my attion that there are alchemist that semm to be wanting to join the Alchemy Guild. I posted eariler "If you wish to join Please contact me privately we will talk about your membership." If you are wishing to join all you need to do is as i said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down