LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage's Guild

5 posters

Go down

Mage's Guild Empty Mage's Guild

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:42 am

Greeting fellow adventurers!

It seems as though we are making great accomplishments in the lands of Naringal, and I would like to propose another, as well as gather feedback and other Ideas.

With the growing skills of of our Casters, both Earth and Celestial, I propose to create a Mage's Guild. A guild to offer multiple services to not only our own but to other adventures who come to visit our wonderful Naringal!

The guild would offer Potions, Scrolls, Magical Item, Item Creation, etc. We would also offer Members a "bank" a place to store your magical components, where they would be cared for, to extend there life. This you allow you to save up enough so of what you need to create an item just for you! (What a great idea!)

I would like to get the input from all other adventures! and as it look I will lead the Guild House. Vaylen will assist as the Earth Lead, and we will still needs a Celestial Lead, Hopefully Kelvaren can assist until we get a formal capable among us... I know Jut'sin with the Amasai's will soon be able to cast!

With that I look forward to your suggestion, concern, ideas, or anything you have to offer. If you wish you may contact me directly (micah (at) orderofamasai.com) or post to the bill.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Mage's Guild Empty Re: Mage's Guild

Post  Vaylen Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 pm

This is a wonderful idea. Considering the circumstances that we are faced with it is imperative we maintain a cohesive repository in which we are capable of honing our magical components and information. As we all know the lands are becoming no more hospitable since we first arrived. The formation of a resurrection circle is a priority that we cannot ignore. The health and well being of our community can only flourish in the formation of an enclave of mages. Wizard Micah you have my full support in this matter and I would encourage support from everyone in this auspicious endeavor.

-Vaylen
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Vaylen,

Thank you for your support as it seems our Ideas and Goal for this land seem very similar in nature. I am looking forward to working along you as the guild is established and grows.

It will be great to see you again, hoping you made it home safely from Ashton

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Master Amasai,

I too favor the establishment of a guild. Might I ask if the guild would consider purchasing components and other magical items from those adventures who may find them of little use? Master Kelvaren is an excellent choice to head the Celestial house. His tutelage has been most valuable to me in my own studies.

In service to Naringal,
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Terik wrote:
Might I ask if the guild would consider purchasing components and other magical items from those adventures who may find them of little use?

Absolutely!, The guild will purchase any and all components and/or magical items. We will also have many items for sale as well. I will have foundation of guidelines and services at this coming gather. I welcome any and all input.
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 pm

What type of items do ye have for sale, Master Magician Amasia??
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 pm

AB,

Currently as it stands the only wares I will have for sale this gather will be limited to Potions and Scrolls....

Hopefully as the guilds get further established, as well as my formal abilities, I will be able to provide much more!

If there is anything you are exclusively seeking, let me know! I will see if I have it, or will assist you in obtaining it!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Master Amasia, I am wanting to have me ax to have flame damage added permanently . I doesn't like Trolls, and wants to kill as many as me kind find. I know this takes the skill of a Magician trained in the formal arts of Celestial Magik.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nabsten Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:02 am

I no longer practice magic. All of my abilities are now focused into throwing daggers, of which I have 1.

Kelvaren
High Master Wizard
Nabsten
Nabsten

Back to top Go down

Post  Nabsten Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:05 am

And it is Spirit Locked.
Nabsten
Nabsten

Back to top Go down

Post  Nabsten Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:07 am

To Dante
Nabsten
Nabsten

Back to top Go down

Post  Nabsten Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 am

I would like to commission the production of 1000 sharpened strengthened daggers to the lowest bidder. Furthermore, to keep this posting in the spirit of the discussion, upon their production, I would like to hire the mages guild to carry said daggers for me as I prance about Naringal.
Nabsten
Nabsten

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 am

Master Kelvaren,

I has a regular throwing dagger that ye can use.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down