LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Grim Warning

3 posters

Go down

A Grim Warning Empty A Grim Warning

Post  Terik Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Terik drags two severed heads tethered together with twine through the ashes and debris of the recent fire. He drives a stake into the ground at the former entrance of the Honest Nobleman and uncerimoniously drapes the heads over the splintered top. The heads are grey skinned and the lifeless eyes are solid white. It is evident they are recently dead. Terik writes a note with a charred stick on a tattered patch of cloth that is splattered with dried blood. It looks as if it could have once belonged to one of the dead. Once his writing is done, he uses a dagger to pry open one of the mouths and shoves the note in so that the message reads:

"Complements of the finest fighter in the Militia. These were Dopplegangers. To those Hag loyal Dopplegangers that remain, we have more string."
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

A Grim Warning Empty Re: A Grim Warning

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:09 pm

and whose form were they stealing before they were killed?

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 pm

At the time of their death...a Biata and a Romani. The real Ameana and the real Kouga are still in the green fog.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Regele Pasere Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Excuse me but what is this? I have been lost for some time and return to find this?
Regele Pasere
Regele Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 pm

His patrol would take him back to the shattered tavern and that's when he spotted the grim trophy. The heads were obviously those of the creatures that had been killed that same night, lifeless and blessedly - not - part of the gypsy clan. He sighed softly, a sound of relief and of the feeling one felt as a great burden was lifted from the shoulders. If not for the investigations, it might have been his head - or perhaps Puppy's head - on a spike. He was grateful that it wasn't. He leaned close and peered into the milky white eyes of the dead. Katatherick was no necromancer, his magic coming straight from the beaming light of the stars, not from the earth. But still...he had often stared into the eyes of the dead, a curiosity to be sure.

He didn't know much about these Hags...all he knew was what he had been told by others. Ruthless, manipulative and evil, they were fit to be killed, brought low by either blade or mysticism or perhaps, if one was subtle enough, by way of a slow and silent poison. He smirked and reached up to whisk a renegade lock of his mane aside, tucking it behind his ear. "Hide in your warrens whilst you can, you old crones...we will come for you...be the death of you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Regele Pasere is that actually you! ...

It has seems we are having an issues with Doppelgangers and other Romani coming into the lands here .......

I would surly say the Gypsy issue is coming from Dalantia .... regardless, I would recommend using great caution when roaming about, and DO NOT travel alone! .... Avoid Kouga, at all cost! .... or anyone wearing an Emerald

Those wishing to learn more feel free to contact me, I must get back to my studying! ... We must find a way to stop this, or the fate of Naringal is sealed!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Regele Pasere Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:05 am

Yes Master Amasai it is indeed me. I was trying to leave this land but found myself lost and ended up wondering back here.....
Regele Pasere
Regele Pasere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down