LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great News....

4 posters

Go down

Great News.... Empty Great News....

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm

To those we traveled with!

The Order of Amasai, would like to thank you all for your assistance this past year, and look forward to many more adventures in the coming year.

I for one have succeeded in my studies and have official learned the Earth Formal Arts!, so if I can be of any assistance please let me know. While I am still early in my studies, I look forward to my travels and learning more along side my fellow adventurers!

May your travels be safe until we meet again.

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Great News.... Empty Re: Great News....

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 am

Well done Micha on your intense studies. I drink to your achievements and drink to your continued studies and adventures. Your advancement along with that of Vaylens will serve us well in estibilishing a goodly home in Naringal. I drink to that.

I am glad you surviving the fridgid tempertures that are gripping our land curently. When next we adventure together I will have a strong brew that will keep us all warm and ready to battle anything in our way. Now to go sample the latest brew to see how it is maturing.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 am

My heartfelt congratulations to all the Amasai. I drink to Arvil's drinking to your success!
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Micah,

Your accomplishments are most prodigious, elven wizard. I congradulate you on your endeavors and am more than eager to witness your advanced powers. I look forward to hearing what title you have chosen, given your new status.

-Vaylen
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down