LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to these Lands

2 posters

Go down

Returning to these Lands Empty Returning to these Lands

Post  ChaoticKaim Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Hello people of Naringal,

For those who do not know me my name is Kaim and I am wanting to tell everyone that I am returning to these lands aften not being here in quite some time. I was just wondering though what has occurred in the last year or so? Has the hags been eliminated and what has came of the Evandarrians? As well as is there anything that I should be prepared for during this gather like any crazy thing going on. Also I have one more thing to say before I go out and about, if anyone needs help in the casting of formal magic of the Earth variety I will be glad to assist as long as it is not to summon life creatures or anything like that.

Sincerely,

Squire Kaim of Elysia
Master Earth Formalist
Master Alchemist
Holder of Death's Essence
ChaoticKaim
ChaoticKaim

Back to top Go down

Returning to these Lands Empty Re: Returning to these Lands

Post  Terik Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Posted by courier of the Mane:

Master Kaim,

Much has changed, yet Theidrick, Icon of War, continues to bless us with his gifts. Meet us in Haven and I will fill you in on the events of late. We are at a cease fire with the Evandarrians. There are a few large black Worgs led by one calling himself Blackmane. These are allies and are no threat if treated with respect. There are green hats that still want to harm us, but my scouts indicate a rift in the ranks. The easiest way to explain is, defend yourself if attacked.

Before you leave for Haven, enjoy the new construction in Stormberg!

Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down