LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Event

5 posters

Go down

Great Event Empty Great Event

Post  Vaylen Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:30 am

I wanted to thank everyone for making the event yesterday so great. I had so much fun and it was so theraputic. Thank you NPCs for making me run, thank you PCs for the assistance and thank you Travis for always keeping us challenged and entertained!
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Great Event Empty Re: Great Event

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:10 pm

I too agree! .... so much fun!

NPC great job!, PC fantastic interaction as always! ..... can't wait til the one day in May!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Great Event Empty Yailen's first challenge!

Post  Zara Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Guys~

I had a blast! Yailen will become more her own dwarf the more I get to play her.... so be prepared! LOL This event was so much fun, as always. Yailen is STILL looking for her brother! I can hardly wait for the May event! Zara will be there with bells on! (literally)!

I still can't believe the fantastic luck we had with the weather! Great job NPCs and fantastic role play by the PCs (again...as always)! Looking forward to May!

~Willow/ Zara/ Yailen

P.S.: I'm actually not as sore as I thought I would be! Maybe I have enough constitution left in me to play a fighter after all!

Zara

Back to top Go down

Post  YmerejO42 Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Jeremy here, I had all kinds of fun, and didn't even actually participate. The pics I took have been shared with Travis, so expect them to pop up on a webpage somewhere soon.

Hopefully next time I'll get to take more pics, I hated missing the battle inside, as everyone knows there just wasn't a safe place for me to take pics from, and I didn't want to distract everyone by them trying to avoid me in the midst of the battle.

So long as our driver is up to it, we'll be at the next event, and this time I should actually be participating, probably as both a PC and an NPC. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible!

YmerejO42

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm really glad you guys had fun! I love it when new adventurers get into things. If you all have any questions or need anything don't hesitate to ask.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:38 am

the driver is, in fact, up to it, so long as my car is.

the only info we really need at present is the time of the next event.

also, I wound up finding two more stones ( pre-appraised ) at the bottom of my bag when I got home, I don't know if I get the gold credit for those or not.

and, a final note, is there any way to change my screen name on here? I'd prefer it reflect my character name, if possible

Kale

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:41 am

Cake is served at 11 am (lay on @ noon) and don't forget to let Travis know about production and C/O skills way before hand. And yes your gems still have value just keep the tags till next event. I highly suggest having a separate and secure pouch just for loot. I think you can change your name under profile at the top of the page
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down