LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counsel Address to the Adventurers Naringal

2 posters

Go down

Counsel Address to the Adventurers Naringal Empty Counsel Address to the Adventurers Naringal

Post  Micha_Amasai Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Adventurers, Visitors, and all in Naringal,

It seems as tho many of you New adventurers, have been wondering as to "whats" going on in Naringal, and with all the information scattered even amongst us who ventured in Naringal, things often get overlooked, and lost...

SO ... at the Midnight hour, on the First Night of the Market Gather, all those interested Learning about Naringal, PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE should gather at the Tavern. Where the Counsel will share with you what information we currently know, and answer any and all of your questions.

The Rules of this meeting shall be covered prior to the meeting starting, as all will be expected to conduct themselves appropriately in this Formal Setting.

So I encourage you all to spend the next few weeks pondering and preparing questions, that you would like answered.... I assure you all this will be a constructive meeting, as Lord Tel'Darren will even be in attendance, who was part of the VERY FIRST venture into the lands of Naringal!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Counsel Address to the Adventurers Naringal Empty Re: Counsel Address to the Adventurers Naringal

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Adventurers of Naringal,

The Council will still be holding a meeting and address to the people at the upcoming Market, and in order to make the meeting both productive for the People of Naringal, Visitors, and the Council, we ask that you send us any question you'd like answered, concerns you have, or just comments you like to make. You can attach your name or remain anonymous

Feel free to send them to any mender of the Council
Micah Amasai
Terik Locklin
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Kelvarn
Vaylen Locklin

We hope this meeting will benefit us all!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Counsel Address to the Adventurers Naringal Empty I bring news!

Post  Zara Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:31 am

*delivered by messenger*

My dear Micha~

This message is to let the good people of Naringal know that Zara should arrive in the town of Haven by the time the town meeting occurs. I have a very important task to perform at this gathering, so I beg your indulgence in this matter. Zara needs to address the good folk of Haven on this night. The information I bring should benefit all present.

Stay ever cautious in your patrols. I bring healing potions and scrolls as Willowdark's contribution to your endeavors. Please tell Arvil I also bring a selection of wines and good dwarven ale for his rebuilt tavern! So, all shall be able to quench their thirst and take their rest in those few moments of calm.

With my Blessings~

Zara Kakaraschka

Bandoleer of the Kakaraschka Clan
Guildmistress of Willowdark's Healer's Guild
Master of Potions and Dreams
Gypsy Extraordinaire

Zara

Back to top Go down

Counsel Address to the Adventurers Naringal Empty Re: Counsel Address to the Adventurers Naringal

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 am

Madam Zara,

I will be sure to set aside a time for you to speak to the people present.

And of course anything we can do to help you on your "task" please let me know, my brothers and I will be more then willing to assist.

I wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing and speaking with you again!,

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 pm

While the meeting seemed to go short and we did not get to cover much of what we needed, it is our hope that now we might be able to work as one unit for the better of Naringal, and the towns within it.

While each shared a little, I sure it left you all with many of questions, and with that, we welcome any and all questions, and we will answer them to the best of our abilities, If there are other thoughts that you might have please share them with us, and we will discuss them.

Hopfully, we will be able to have an other council address at the next gather, should it be requested...

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Micha,

I neglected to ask you, probably because of all the trolls, what you and Jut'sun discovered when you conducted the ritual to Delve History into Amrun Taury. I think this information could be shared in that it might very well give us glimpses into how it was destroyed, what led up to the destruction and more importantly, as we all suspect, if the Hag's had anything to do with it. If so, that would mean that they are astoundingly old and far more powerful than I originally surmised. I have been erroneously thinking that they just glorified Fae. If that isn't the case, I'd very much like to know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down