LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have returned

2 posters

Go down

I have returned  Empty I have returned

Post  Garruk Halfblood Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:54 am

Sorry I have been gone so long I had family to deal with and as some of you know my family wants to kill me so I had to take care of some thing but i am here to take over my duties as Arm Corp it seems things are very tense hopefully we can all work together and try and get this all worked out Bounties training and what have you .

Written by paid scribe Arms Corp Garruk Halfblood

Garruk Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I have returned  Empty Re: I have returned

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 am

Arms Corporal Halfblood,

I am glad ye have returned, Corporal Mang is currently on leave for training. So ye are acting Corporal of the 10th section. I have field control of the 10th and 11th while Lieutenant Locklain oversees the construction of the arena and defenses around Haven. I need ye to keep the 10th in line and once I receive our orders be prepared for whatever the Captain has for us.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:25 am

I believe that since Garruk cannot in fact read orders Katatherick had intended to ask you to lead the 10th in his place Arvil, he took off so quickly he must have forgotten to ask you?
-W

Back to top Go down

Post  Garruk Halfblood Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 am

It is true I can not read but Im sure that as long some reads it to me I can follow orders some one Avril trust can read them for me it is a handy cap for me but Im a fighter and i know tactics i will not let any one down and if any one is interested in teaching me to read i would love to add that to my list of skills.

Written by paid scribe for Arms Corp Garruk Halfblood

Garruk Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:24 am

Arms Corp. Halfblood,

I will gladly help with teaching ye to fight, read, and write. As a fighter I know how difficult it can be to learn all the funny letters and remember how to draw them correctly. Talk with me some on our next mission. And I am glad ye has a good scribe that can write clearly and hopefully is reading this to ye.

Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down