LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information Needed.

2 posters

Go down

Information Needed. Empty Information Needed.

Post  Vaylen Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Mercenaries and adventurers,

There are numerous issues in the area that are of great interest to me and those of the mage’s guild. Unfortunately with our limited numbers we must focus our research and energies on specific areas of concern. Therefore I am personally offering a reward for information; In particular information regarding a magic cauldron, any ancient indecipherable texts from the lost age, any stones with ancient text inscribed on them, et cetera. Your rewards are to be based on the worth on the value of the information provided, but be assured you will be compensated favorably. I encourage those less seasoned adventurers to keep their eyes and ears open as will be relying on your diligence.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Information Needed. Empty Re: Information Needed.

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Vaylen,

I do have a few things to discuss with you .. but would much rather discuss in person and then be able to discuss a few Theories with you!

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Master Amasai,
I am always welcome to intelligent conversation. Please inform me of a time and place and I will be sure to meet you post haste.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down