LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We march tomorrow!

5 posters

Go down

We march tomorrow! Empty We march tomorrow!

Post  Terik Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 am

To all the Militia, Adventures, and other brave souls willing to retake Haven, gather your supplies. We march tomorrow at mid day. This will put us to the base of the mountain by nightfall the next day.
I commend anyone willing to venture out with us. It is highly likely that some of us will taste death. That said, I made a pledge to those in the Militia that if it were in my power, members of the Militia will not have use of a resurrection circle. It pains me to say, but once the offensive begins, it shall move forward with or without you. Or even me. Haven must be saved! This will be our one and only shot. I will hire pages and squires as runners. They will have curatives and will bring back the souls of the fallen to our healers.

To the newer adventures, stay in a formation. Watch each others backs. Don't be stupid. It is likely you will only remember these words as you bleed out. I know I did.

If you are short on coin but have gleened components or "sticks and twigs" the Mage's Guild will purchase them at a fair price.

There has been grumblings over petty theft. There will be no fratricide in formations. Once Haven is retaken and the Militia released from my charge, I have little say in what happens in taverns or back alleys. During the battle, however, I will report your treasonous actions to the Captain. I'm sure he would be most willing to obliterate a traitor after being under siege for months.

Say your farewells to your loved ones or livestock. Gather supplies today because once we leave, we will be marching with little time to releave ourselves let alone gather supplies.

In three days time we sleep in Haven!

May the Silver Lion protect us.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

We march tomorrow! Empty Re: We march tomorrow!

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 am

Sgt. Terik,

We shall be ready when you give the word! ... and I am able to do Field Resurrections, should the need arise!

YES!, the Guild along with all other formal casters will be willing to pay gold or trade for formal components! ... It would also be very generous of any whom would "donate" their unneeded components, as they are absolutely necessary for us to keep healing pools available, and Now with out my staff we will find ourselves short on life spells, and require much healing!

"Obliterate a traitor" ... Terik I would be MORE then willing to preform this act should the need arise! ...

I shall see you all tonight!

M

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Sir,

I am not sure how I feel about a night attack. I am fully aware that the decision is not mine to make but however, I must point out that while such an attack would certainly grant us the element of surprise, it will also be a treacherous march through territory claimed by the enemy wherein most of us - even myself - can see for only a limited distance. This is not the deep desert wherein one can see for miles. There are trees, mountains and exceptionally tall orcs to contend with. Still if this night attack will commence, I will do my best to make certain it succeeds.

Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Don't worry Sergent I will be ready to march and fight tomorrow. These hags and they scum are going to PAY for burning me TAVERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Again I apoligise,but if ameana is there shes mine!!!!
Written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic Alpha of the Lunic pack
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Kouga,

I assure you, if she is located you may have first attempt at her, and I will await your return at the Earth circle! ....

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Do you think she will be that strong? I mean im not that strong ,but still.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Garruk Halfblood Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:03 pm

I will wil do my beat to be there althoe i May be late i have some thing to take care of a personal matter but i will be there to help .

writen by paid scribe for Garruk Halfblood

Garruk Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:12 am

Good Katatherick, your comments are well noted, and wise, however it is to our disadvantage to march during the day. The Hags have proved deadly accurate with their lightning strikes. If they can see us coming, our battle will not last long. Furthermore, the darkness will limit the effectiveness of a Hag's Eye's vision once liberated from a foe. Finally, our besiged allies have been cave dwelling for months. They will be much more acclimated to night fighting and therefore more effective in the counter-attack. Your comments are encouraging and insightful. Please feel free to send me a personal message with any questions you may have.

Alpha Kouga, please consider your actions carefully. Your pack of lemmings will likely follow you down whatever hole you plunge into. Our life spells are limited.

Garruk, your matters have been made known. Therefore, you will have quick time to complete these matters then join the detachment of Dwarves that will be leaving shortly after our march. See Master Stoneforge for further orders.

We march in a few hours.

Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Ah yes, I keep forgetting what kind of foe we are fighting. My tactics were meant for fighting a conventional foe, Sir.

Katatherick Mang

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 pm

I understand this and for that i have choose not to attempt to seek out my revenge.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:41 pm

The pup can learn. I and the kitten are on the way.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down