LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those that ventured to Willowdark

+2
Kouga Lunic
Micha_Amasai
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Those that ventured to Willowdark  Empty Those that ventured to Willowdark

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Friends and Adventurers!

It seems as our travels to Willowdark was Greatly appreciated! ... And I have been impressed, yet again, by the fighting and actions of those from Naringal! Congrats!

For those that I had the pleasure to speak with and learn about the magical arts, feel free to contact me here in Docktown, To those that wanted to know more about the Mages Guild and services, again feel free to contact me!

I do have one request: I would like to ask you all to check your belongings, as I seem to be missing my Staff, and 2 swords ... With all the adventurers in the cabin, I believe it to have been moved by mistake.... please let me know, as without a weapon to block with, I will be very valuable to the Hags and their minions in our quest to retake Haven...

Again, I hope your travels are safe for the next few weeks... and you all are preparing supplies for our Re-take of Haven, If you find yourselves in need of anything please contact me, and I will gather what is needed!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Those that ventured to Willowdark  Empty Re: Those that ventured to Willowdark

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:35 pm

I also had my ring stolen from me.
written by paid scibe for kouga lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Micha and Kouga I will be checking me things to see if I have any of ye items. As for ye being an easier target for the Hags minions, I not be so sure. Ye did very good without using ye staff this past trip (especially when ye was casting behind a very attractive and intelligent Dwarf).
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Kouga my dear friend,

I would truly hope that my staff was not stolen, as it was inside our Warded Cabin ... with others from Naringal. As that would be most upsetting seeing as how it was Jut'sin who casted the ward for ALL of our safety and my numerous uses on healing to assist everyone to let know one from Naringal die ...

So I would truly like to think it was just "lost" in the shuffle and it should turn up when other are going through there belonging ....

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Adventurers,

I would also like to send my appreciation to all those who joined us in our endeavors into the lands of Willowdark. Though it is without question that none of you obtain the intellectual capacities to fathom the ramifications of what has transpired, your bodies made for adequate distractions for those of us with true power to be more effective. We have obtained supplies that will assist us in the recapturing of Haven. Fortunately, we will once again be in the lands of Naringal where we are able to unleash the full force of our talents without reprise from any laws and regulations or petulant “lords” that demand we save them when they are too incompetent to protect themselves. We must now begin to work together in hopes of Haven’s reclamation. I encourage each of you to muster whatever mental faculties you can to think of plans to decimate the green hags’ forces. However, as information can be easily gleaned from these postings, I would highly encourage subtlety in your correspondences’. We must all prepare for battles to come and steel ourselves to make the tough choices necessary for the betterment of the land.

Zur Ehre Na'Duhn,
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:40 pm

To all who care,

I and kitten will be traveling back that way as soon as we finish up some lose ends here in Willowdark. As for some weapons, I will see what I can pick up from merchants along the way to replace what seems missing. Pup, as much as I am not found of you, the theft of your ring in Willowdark is against the law, I will keep my ears open and see what can be done. If there are any other issue feel free to send me a message.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you Ti Tie I greatly appritiate that. Vaylen, when your post was read to me I did not understand quite a few of the words and neather did my scribe.
written by paid scibe for kouga lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:31 pm

To all,

Fear not to post on this bill as Avalon's Crown has taken care of your Doppleganger menace in Docktown. The price for this help have been paid and will be stated to all at the recapture of Haven. If you are wondering the full force of Avalon's Crown will be brought to bear on the Hag's forces in Haven. This will be done three weeks from now after planning with Sergeant Terik and Clan Elder Skarn Stoneforge.

Also, on a side note I have just had a drink tonight with Lord Tel'Daarn here in Docktown which he informed me of what is going on in Willowdark. The next market day in Elmrisen I will personally ask all those free people of Naringal to come with me. I have a task I need to complete, which may take me more then one market day, but it will be done. Till then I will help those in Naringal with what I can, but my time will be set to figuring out a solution to this current problem.

If anyone would like to tell me all the things they know from this pass market day in Willowdark. I will be grateful for this knowledge; if it is of value then it will be paid as such. Those that try to be coy or hinder me in such endeavors will be dealt with my Master of Arms Backster's blade.

Apprentice,

I need to speak with you as soon as possible!

P.S. Master of Arms Backster is a member of House Ebonwyrm and you will know him as the blonde haired cold blue eyed figured that wears a webbed mask at times that is with me, for those foulish enough to cross me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:03 am

My Master E'nick... I have sent message to you!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:06 am

Micha,

I have not found anything that not be mine and have all of me stuff.

Master E'Nick, I thank ye and Avalons Crown for clearing Docktown of the hags dopplegangers. I also offer me services to help ye in Elmrisen, provided I have leave from me comanders in the Silver Lions and me Clan Elder.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:11 am

Arvil,

Thank you for checking, while I am fully aware my skill with the staff are not that promising, as I am more attuned with Magical Art above all else. This was just a special staff, that had the abilities to Cast Life from, to mis-place such an Item at a time like this could prove deadly to us all! .... I am sure we Shall need EVERY Life spell we have access to if we are planning on re-taking Haven... or I get this eerie feeling I going to spend a lot of time in my Earth Circle bringing people back!

So again I shall ask if any have seen if you would please let me know it is safe! ... and I shall reward you in Haven for returning it to me....

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Master E’nick,
It is good to hear that you have dispatched of the doppelgangers. Indeed it is a grand benison to hear that something has gone right for us. As always, it is good to have Avalon’s Crown as an ally in this battle.

Cur,
I shall simplify the complexities of my common vernacular so that you and your scribe are capable of understanding: Your scribe is an idiot. Fire him. Case in point; it is spelled “Neither”.

Master Amasai et alia,
It is most disturbing to hear that there would be those within our own ranks that would ‘misplace’ our belongings. I find such insolence as well as such naivety to be abysmal at best. Master Amasai, your words flatter of diplomacy, however I am afflicted with no such malady. Though we have no laws in our lands, we are still capable of enacting retribution on an epic scale considering our upcoming battle; they may find much use out of such an item. I hope that it serves them well as I vow to use no earth magics upon them until your staff is returned. Let them see if they can survive the lands of Naringal with such meager resources. As you said we will need every life spell for this excursion, let us not waste it on petty thieves. Tis a pity we have no thieves guild in these lands who would assassinate those who would pickpocket without their authority.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Vaylen,

I have attempted to locate it peacefully, but with no success... I to have elected to only use my abilities on those who are true Friends and Allies of Mine, and I can also assure as I will not Heal, Zane will not protect, Jut will be give protections or safe place to sleep, and the rest of my group will not aid any... and let hope their Spirit will be able to find another earth circle to resurrect in as I will not be assisting fallen spirits....

May this be a TRUE and HARD lesson to those whom steal, from those who protected you!

Micah

Last edited by Micha_Amasai on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Micah,

You are acting a bit to haste. Do not block your group so easily when the fight is bigger then one simple little staff, though I agree. Chose you friends and allies more closely and watch. Thinks have a way of not staying hidden in the dark to long.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 am

What troubles me most about this situation is now is the time we need unity. To think that one of our own would pray upon others of our group. Just when we were all beginning to have some unitity of purpose. Why should the Hags spend there time trying to devide our forces? We do a great job of that on our own. To the un-honorable bastard that stole from the Amasia, return their possessions and accept your punishment.

Micha and Vaylen, do what ye think is best with dealing with these thieves. I will be first to have ye search me things and mind, and I suggest anyone else inocent of this do the same. To go into battle without a healer at your side is nothing short of suicide.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 am

I that is what it will take then you are free to search the clans chest and the pockets and pouches of anyone that has loyalty to me. To be frank I think this is a bit ridiculous but I will allow it only so that we do not all die.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:45 am

Someone stole your STAFF??!! How did you stand the pain of it being removed?? We must find it and have it reattached!!! Will a restore limb spell work? Poor little cute elfy what are we to do? Come I still have a few barrels of nice elvian wine to help you cope with the loss. Would you like a back massage?
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 am

Arazmus, I highly doubt that my staff to be hidden in a chest, pockets, or pouches as it is not something that can be easily concealed .....

I sorry you find it so ridiculous but it was an item of my stolen from within the cabin, meaning someone in that cabin took my staff .... as well as two swords, and armor, and not only was MY stuff riffled through but others as well ... ...

So it seems all those staying in the cabin has two VERY pissed off healers, and the most capable healer currently in Naringal at that ......
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 am

Oo Hetrood you silly Elf, MY Weapon staff!....... The other one is just fine, thank you for your concern

M
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 am

Micha_Amasai wrote:Oo Hetrood you silly Elf, MY Weapon staff!....... The other one is just fine, thank you for your concern

M

Oooo

The wine and massage offer still stands. Especially since you still have that staff, cutie.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:07 am

End that right there or I will be learning how to shatters THOSE staffs.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:36 am

Ti Tie wrote:End that right there or I will be learning how to shatters THOSE staffs.

Ti tie

Ti Tie, you foxy little vixen, what is your trouble? I have enough wine and massages to share.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Micha_Amasai wrote:Arazmus, I highly doubt that my staff to be hidden in a chest, pockets, or pouches as it is not something that can be easily concealed .....

I sorry you find it so ridiculous but it was an item of my stolen from within the cabin, meaning someone in that cabin took my staff .... as well as two swords, and armor, and not only was MY stuff riffled through but others as well ... ...

So it seems all those staying in the cabin has two VERY pissed off healers, and the most capable healer currently in Naringal at that ......
I do not mean that you have no right to be angry at the one who took your staff but rather that I find it incredible that you would let people die and refuse to resurrect them till it is found. If the goal of the person who took your staff was to cause chaos and in-fighting between us then they have succeeded. If you wish revenge on the person responsible fine, but do not let your hurt feelings deny us a victory at Haven.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Arazmus I would never let people just die, just those whom may have taken my staff, everyone else is innocent. I just find it incredibly hard to believe that behind a warded cabin several items went missing, one of those item just happened to be my staff (which allowed me to cast Extra life spells) and NO one saw it there or on there travels back, as a staff is rather difficult to conceal ...

I could care less about the staff itself as I am not the most prominent fighter, however it is great Blocking tool and having access to the extra Life Spells are most needed on successfully re-taking Haven ....

So in a since the thief has screw himself, as well as those he traveled with ... ... ...

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Bandoleer,

Please do not think us completely incompetent in our ultimatums. Rest assured we have ways of making use out of your fallen comrades without expending our healing. Indeed mindless warriors that can be relied on to follow our commands are far more useful in an upcoming battle than those we cannot trust at our backs. Now then, I am not one who is oppressed with the farce of morality. I do not condemn the actions of those who would steal, even from our own ranks. That said utter ignorance is unforgivable. To take some paltry trifles such as weapons and armor from the veritable treasury of the Amasai that would hardly be missed is applaudable. To take a unique item that can be easily traced from the bed of one who has the means and the resources to obliterate an individual, however, is an erratum that alludes to a complete mastery of ineptitude. Now, if you are fearful of your own mortality, I would suggest that you lean on those you suspect. Indeed as a Wizard of Earth and Chaos, I and those like me have endured being taken for granted time and time again. No respect given to us for the essence of life we grant to warriors; No coin is divvied to us for our assistance in toppling foes; And now to have such a travesty befall our ranks in a time of dire straits? It is the proverbial straw, good Bandoleer.

That said, at point those that are guilty of such an act may fear reprisal or retribution by the Amasai, and rightly so. However, should the weapon in question make its way to my possession, I will return it to the Amasai and the identity of the individual will remain in the strictest of confidence. Then my vow shall be complete and we will be able to focus on the true enemies that accost us. Mind my words this is the most amicable recourse to take at this juncture that can resolve such a petty predicament. It would behoove whomever has performed the affront to realize the wisdom of such a subtle conclusion to this affair.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next