LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Honest Nobleman

3 posters

Go down

The Honest Nobleman  Empty The Honest Nobleman

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:11 am

All Right, this has gone on far enough!!!

First me Tavern is destroyed, now the best ale house in town blown to bits. Heads will roll for this!! HEAR ME, HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

The Honest Nobleman  Empty Re: The Honest Nobleman

Post  Hetrood Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 am

The great loss of such fine wine and beer is something to lament. But what of the people inside the Nobleman?? What of sexy Calrissa the barmaid? Samuel the cute little cook? Gazzereel, Armiss, and Sophina all of which were suposed to meet with me for a night cap this past night! What of them? Do you all not care for the inocents that have been killed this evening?? The forces at work here must be stopped!!
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 am

Arvil, Wyll, have your men find Pintz before he does something rash. Feldspar, have your men assist in the preparation of the dead. We don't want these innocents bodies defiled by dark powers.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:22 pm

The sound of coughing can be heard above the sound of cracking flames and snapping wood. Out of the rubble crawls a disheveled feline, his ear now notched and his eye blackened. Obviously worse for wear, he crawls through the ashes - ashes that could very well be the very same barmaid he was flirting with that same night - and coughs his lungs free of smoke. He winces in pain...something in his chest feels broken, a rib perhaps...or so he hopes. He reaches down into his tunic and produces a thin piece of wood, aiming it some of the obstructing debris. A short incantation sees searing blue energy rocket away the remaining debris as he frees himself, dusting himself off.

"Arvil...I can hear you and Hetrood out there somewhere. I'm alive, if anyone bloody cares!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Winced as he cradled his ribs. Something was definitely broken inside...but he would worry about that later. He only now remembered just why he had been in the tavern all together. He had been visiting with Winterlight. He turned, coughing the rest of the smoke from his lungs. He held his wand out at arms length, whispering a few words of power before blue slivers of light and energy shot forth, striking the rubble hard and clearing it as if by some great sweeping hand. He strode through the mess, kicking away debris and ash. The smell was pungent - a strong reminder of just what part of the Nobleman it had been. The privy.

"Winterlight...where are you!"

A meek little sound, a muffled cry reared his flickering ears. He hefted a massive crossbeam out of the way and grunted in the pain that came after. Definitely something broken inside. There she was, splayed over the floor of the privy, having been pinned to the floor by the very same crossbeam he had lifted. Winterlight was covered in waste...the smell was horrific.

"By all the powers of Star and Earth. You had to be in the bloody privy when the place went up. Come on...let me get you out of here." He offered his gloved paw.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Winterlight looked up at her companion and wrinkled her nose with a grimace of pain as he helped her to her feet. "Thanks my friend, I can think of a few worse places I've been stuck but this is definitely on the list" She attempted to wipe some of the unspeakable muck from her clothing and shook her head. "oh skies I need a bath, I swear there is offal ground into my horns..."

She stumbled over a few bits of still smoldering rubble as they made their way back into the street. She touched Katatherick's elbow gently and looked at her shoes. "Thank you... for coming back for me." Her cheeks flushed scarlet for a moment and she darted away towards the growing pile of objects that were being recovered from the ruins of the inn and dug through them to find her pack. The clothing inside smelled of smoke but was certainly preferable to the smell clinging to her now. She disappeared into the woods towards the nearest stream.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down