LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling

+2
Micha_Amasai
Vincient_Valicker
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling Empty Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling

Post  Vincient_Valicker Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:54 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tis I, the most handsome Hobling to grace these lands! I've come seeking information. Not because I'm worried, but because I'm bored. Also, not so much information as a good story to read while I enjoy a mug or twenty. How are my beloved companions from past adventures? I trust you are still alive? I am! I think..... (something marked out) Alright, I am.

Anyways, warm a hoblings heart and tell me all the juicy bits. I know you've missed me. I know it hurts. But we'll be together again one day! For sure! ..Well probably? Who knows. Might be time for a vacation.. Again!

P.S.
Oh and the ugly dwarf says hi.
(Crude drawing of a fat dwarf face)
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling Empty Re: Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:47 am

Vincient!, I should have known it was you! ... everyone around here talking about some hobbling running around trying to get a free drink!

It is good to know your safe, and allow me to fill you in... if you would like to accompany me we will find a place to set and talk......

I believe the last time we've talk was back on our travels to the Keldpazen Mountains, almost a year ago! Since then we have secured a small plot of Land down in what we are calling the Borderlands... It lies just out from the Bawnishall Mines, and between Haven and Amrun Taury. Though our stay there wasn't long, shortly after we received word that both Haven, The Mines, and the dock where coming under siege!... Our good friends Vaylen, Terik, and Arvil Boulderbreaker, headed out towards the mines to assist the other Dwarf is keeping there safe and secured, While my brother, allies, and I headed here to Docktown to keep the Docks open so that Lord Tel'daren and other could safely get there ships here!

Since then Docktown, has seen a grow in the number of travelers and adventures arriving here, having various skills and talents, so useful other a nuisance, but isn't that the way it always goes with travelers!....

Though it may mean nothing to you!, but I have been able to establish the Mages Guild, with the help of Vaylen, we hope that this will further our goals of freeing Amrun Taury!

Our current objective is to lift the siege of Haven, it seems as though the Hag's are becoming MORE and MORE of a nuisance, So we are enlisting a group of adventurers to assist on the attack... If you and your dwarven friend are around! I would be nice to have MORE allies along side!

Until we can safely meet again, may your travels be safe, and don't drink toooo much!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling Empty Re: Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling

Post  Terik Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 pm

-by runner-

Good to have you and Brock with us again. We were certain that you were trapped in Haven. I have some silver and a paticularly tasty wine for you and Brock. Send word to me by any member of the Naringal Militia that happens to be taking R&R in Docktown (PM) and I will fill you in. After the siege is lifted in Haven, we'll have to finally get to that card game you promised you'd lose to me.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:31 pm

*** Message posted by an angry group of Dwarves ***

Vincent,

I thought ye were stuck in Haven drinking all the ale from me tavern. Since ye not be there I can rest assured that they should have enough to drink until we can lift the siege on Haven. Now back to ye drinking. By my reckoning ye owe me 18 gold and 4 coppers for all the ale, beer, stout, and wine ye have drunk at the Drunken Dragon in the last 8 months. What say ye give the coin to the nice lads that are posting this note. If I were ye I would pay them and maybe even give them a bit extra.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling Empty what?

Post  Vincient_Valicker Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 am

Ya bunch of fools!

First off: This hobling doesn't lose a card game! Ask that rat I cleaned out last time.

Second: I owe you HOW much, Arvil? I'm fairly certain the last time we shared a drink you slobbered something about drinks being on the house for your favorite customer. Besides, the boys postin' your notes gotta catch me first, ha!
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 am

Vincient I dont beleive we've met. My name is Kouga Lunic. Mabey sometime we can sit down a a drink or for you mabey a few more haha.
Written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Vincient...I seem to recall when I graced the land in my wonder Ho...who am I kidding! I was a horrible looking hobling! Get your furry side burns back in town so I can bring you some Madam Zara drinks!

Ti tie
(happy vixen offering a big drink drawing)

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling Empty Shucks

Post  Vincient_Valicker Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 am

Aw shucks!

Everyone is so nice offering me drinks. Shame on you, Arvil! Always such a downer. I guess that's most dwarves though. Even Brock depresses me from time to time. Without Hoblings, you bearded turds wouldn't have any fun! There is some business I must see to before I get back to adventuring, so keep the ale flowing and my seat warm. Shouldn't be long!

P.S.
There is no such thing as a horrible looking Hobling.
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Well when you get a chance come on by our little group. The jypsee hooch is great.
written by paid scibe for Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:10 am

Vincent,

Greatings fair hobling. You sound like the kind of adventurer that I need to hang around with. Let's hit the tavern and empty some barrels!!
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:19 am

Greetings,
What Kouga says is true the Mormegil clan brews a fine hooch. Everyone is welcome around our campfire to share in the drinks, conversation, and perhaps even a bit of gambling. Though it seems that Amena our brewmistress will have to start preparing several more barrels. I look forward to meeting you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Did I hear gamble? I am always up for dice.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Actually, if someone's playing dice, I'd like to be a part of that as well. Let it never be said that we Gorbe do not like a game of chance. Arazmus...did you say hooch? I should very much like to sample that stout brew. I dare say that last time I sampled a Gypsy brew, I spent the next few hours chasing my own tail. Up until then, I thought that was the specialty of feral dogs. They do say that alcohol lowers the inhibitions, though, don't they?

Katatherick Mang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Good to meet you Katatherick Mang. Are your familair with liers dice or should we play simple singles or doubles?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Those games have their merit, but have you ever heard of "Twelves and Eights?" It is played with a pair of strange dice, an eight-sided dice and a twelve-sided dice. They are strange-looking but basically, you roll both dice and bet on the outcome. Whoever comes up with the largest amount from rolling both dice is the winner. It's simple, but all in good fun.

Katatherick Mang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Ohhhh so you have played some before good to see i wont be alone in the gambling world. You do any 7 11?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Actually, I'm not familiar with that particular variant. Perhaps you could teach it to me?

Katatherick Mang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Its quite simple. each person has two dice. each roles they both agree to 7 or 11 who ever is closest to there choise wins the round. If they're the same diffrence then its a tie and a more bets are placed. You dont remove old bets.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Ah, that is interesting. It sounds quite enjoyable. We should play sometime.

Katatherick Mang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:49 pm

When we do care to place a few bets?
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling Empty Hm

Post  Vincient_Valicker Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 am

I would hate to send you all home without a copper to your name.. Actually No I wouldn't hate that at all!
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:45 am

Ah, little Hobling, you are quite welcome to join us if Kouga has no objections. Be aware, however, that I used to eat little things like you for lunch...and betimes for dinner as well. Let's see you cut your fangs with us!

Katatherick Mang.

Back to top Go down

Something Posted by a Staggering Drunk Hobling Empty Interesting

Post  Vincient_Valicker Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:27 am

Excellent. Playing against uneducated heathens ups my chances of winning.
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 am

As opposed to fat and constantly belching Hoblings? Honestly, betimes I have difficulty discerning from which the worst stink originates - the mouth or the backside. I'll have you know that I was educated in the Celestial School of Magic and Arts in Shakar. They don't teach merely magic there, Hobling. How do you think I learned to write the common tongue? To mix alchemical blends? It doesn't come without hard work and learning. Still...we should be trading barbs across the dice table, not over correspondences. I will see you in Haven, my friend. Right after we break the siege. I expect I will see you there as well? That is if you aren't hidden behind those much taller...

Katatherick Mang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouga Lunic Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 am

I may have to meet up with you two a little later there are a few things I need to attend to first in haven before I start some fun. After that though It will be my great pleasure to lighten the load of you pockets.
Kouga Lunic
Kouga Lunic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next