LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving Late

3 posters

Go down

Arriving Late Empty Arriving Late

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Greetings to all.
I am the Kyralia Tolsimir Wolf-blood. The caravan I have had the pleasure to travel with has seemed to already arrived. As well as my younger brother, Kouga (yes he is adopted). I look forward to adventuring with you all. Especially you Master Amasai. It will be a honor to fight at the side of a master.

Kyralia,
Tolsimir Wolf-blood

Back to top Go down

Arriving Late Empty Re: Arriving Late

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Welcome to Docktown!

Glad that you where able to arrive safely, as the storms heading this way seem to be getting worse! .... and it is of vital importance for all adventurers to be prepared for the worse.

I would be more then honored to share with you what I know, however my studies are in that of Earthen Magic, and for Formal Arts. Are you fellow caster? Strong Figher? or one of then sneaking guys!...

From what area do you come from, and what brings you to Naringal?

I look forward to conversing with you,

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

I believe myself to be a jack of trades. I am skilled with a blade and crafting fine jewelry.
As for coming to Naringal, I am one of the few Kyralia that did not like the domestic life. Plus my brother did not quite fit in the city of Loch Raven. As a member of the House Dire I couldn't help but to fell sorry for him. So i desisted to travel with my brother to get away from the great city. I felt he need to be more free then being brought up in the elven city we lived. Of course belonging to House Dire it inst hard to understand my brothers actions for his age. So I do apologize in advance for his actions, if any offend anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Being from an Elven city I assume that you are an Elf? If so do you hold the unwarented dislike of Mystic Wood Elves that many of your kin do?
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:25 pm

An Elven Brother! .... Well then by all mean welcome to Docktown!.... I understand your reasoning, My brothers and I, left our Elvish lifestyle at a young age.....

As for the Wolf Pup, he is more then welcome into my ranks... A wolf of any skill that is able to scent and/or track is always an asset, which is why, I have asked him to scout the area of several occasions!...

So may I inquire as to one travels with a Band of Gypsies? or what thee did to be accepted into their "family"

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:41 pm

To Hetrood
I am considered to be a odd one in my city. Meaning i left witch when most others of my race would not. But unlike most of them I have no problems with anyone of any race until they cause one for me. Witch is also considers me to be odd. Plus craftsmen like ourselves should not have a problem with one anther.

To Master Amasai
On our adventure we came across Arazmus under attack by a group of goblins. Seeing as him and the rest of the caravan was out matched I took it upon myself, and brother, to aid them. After the goblins were slain he offered a spot by his fire pit, and I myself do enjoy a good mug of hooch, I accepted. The fallowing day, my brother and i desisted that we would benefit from the greater numbers. As I do disprove of there discipline, its only something else that is overlooked.

Kyralia,
Tolsimir Wolf-blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Sriathiga, stone elf. You will excuse the ignorance of the other adventurers. Many have not had the distinct experience of dealing with one of your kind. Those of your race are well known for their healing arts, and in such regards it is amiable to have you in our lands. That said, I will warn you that these lands are far from what you are accustomed to. Let us hope you learn quickly where your priorities lie.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 pm

My Friend Vaylen!.... I have meet a many of Stone Elves in my travels and a few distant a cousin. While they maybe very adapt in their healing, it is there Mind Abilities that prove to be a true skill!.... but let do hope priorities are in order!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 am

You both are correct, but healing of the mind is really the skill we are know for. I ,how ever, am skilled in both healing arts and healing of the mind.

Kyralia,
Tolsimir Wolf-blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:04 am

It is good to have another open minded elf in these lands. Especially one who can heal both mind and body. I look forward to seeing your jewerly. As I do admire the work of a good craftsman, especially a brewer. I do not believe you need worry about how your brother or yourself is treated here as most I have met have been friendly. However, from what Master Amasia and the Locklain brothers have made mention of in there letters here, the local populace seems to be led by an old hag who gives here eyes to followers, and are very dangerous. I suggest only traveling in groups when not in ddocktown proper.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 am

hetrood, you are correct. The hags in this area are more powerful then any other being I have meet. They have to abilities to cast Petrify, so all caster would be wise to have a Dispel Magic, either in Memory or Scroll form, when out and about, and of course travel in groups.

It is always wise to be prepared, and memorizing spells for casting takes some practice, once one get the idea of what spells are most useful, they can become just as effective as any other adventurer, if not more needed!

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum