LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current News from Docktown

4 posters

Go down

Current News from Docktown Empty Current News from Docktown

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Greeting to my fellow adventures:

I wish to report that Lord Tel'Daarn ships successfully arrived in Docktown. While we where able to fend off the first wave of forces, it is my fear that there is many more to come....

While we where able to hold the dock, I am afraid that the Green Hag fled, while battling with E'nick. I must advise to any whom may encounter this green hag, her battle magics, are like none that I have seen, one such inchant was a "Magic Petrify".....

While the ships arrived safely, I am sure the opposing forces will be back to this small village.....

Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Current News from Docktown Empty Re: Current News from Docktown

Post  Terik Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:44 pm

(by post runner)

Huzzah and well done, Amasai!

I am grateful for your success and well being. Were there any weaknesses or susceptibilities you noticed when fighting the Hag? What advice have you for the future battles?

Greatfully,
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

(by messenger Pigeons)

Micha,

Glad ye and ye Brotherhood survived the attack. Can ye give us any incite on the Hag herself (were ye able to hurt her, what magicks did she use, did she have minions protecting her). Any information would be helpful.

Sergeant Locklain,

Have your rat scavengers determined what force is moving toward the mines? Is one of the Hags traveling with them? I look for your word before marching out to meet you for the flanking maneuver.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 pm

AB and Corporal Terik...

Before we seen the Green Hag, we encountered Green Hats, Scaled humanoids, Yellow Skins, and a Giant....

Again as for the hag, we did not engage her, as instructed by E'nick.... when she appeared and casted a "Magic Petrify" we retreated, for find E'nick and his men.

My advise to anyone dealing with such, be sure to have plenty of Shield Magics available....

The scaled creatures, are very quick, we found them difficult to actually hit, but once we where able to hit them, fairly simple.
The yellow skins....using Slays!
Huge Humanoids we found Gases worked well.... while they reduced many of the Melee attacks
Troll Shamans casting many death, shatter, disarms, chaos......
As for the Giant he very strong his swings will break through anything that tries to block it, and do about 100 dagger blows!..... so Magic Armors are a Must!.....

All creatures had some sort of protective.... so be sure to break those
Again be very cautious .... our engagement had me use all my available life spells .......

If there is anything I can do to assist, please let me know!

Micah

Last edited by micha_amasai on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 pm

(By runner) You have done a great service for Naringal and for all of us. Once the siege is lifted, I will inform the Captain of your meritorious acts of valor.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:54 pm

By messenger,

Who is this E'Nick? Was he on Lord Tel'Daarns ship?

We Dwarves have a few ways of cutting giants and ogres down to size, but the Hag does concern me. we must find some way of defeating them. I know I only want to face one at a time and not a covey of them. Hopefully with the new troops and supplies we can hold the docks while fending off the wretched beasts from the mines.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaylen Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Master Amasai and I met the Master Wizard E'nick in our travels to the north. He is a Vornae wizard of earth magics and is well and beyond myself and master Amasai in power and skill. Imagine if Kelvarin was a Vornae earth caster that could also fight with sword and board... and who was competent. Indeed I am the last to show praise or admiration since most adventurers are completely unworthy; however, Master Wizard E’nick has proven the one mortal that I have no choice but to hold in highest esteem. Avalon’s Crown is fortunate to hold him in their ranks.
That said, it is fortunate the Amasai had assistance in their defense. It is also fortunate they remembered to retreat when they did. Indeed nothing would disgrace the landscape of the docks more than the visage of an Amasai encased in stone.
Vaylen
Vaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 am

(by Pigeon)

Micha,

How goes the defense of Dock town?? We have not heard word from ye since the attack and I was wondering how ye and ye brothers fared??

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 am

AB,

Zane and myself are still in Docktown, things seem to be going good. Not been many attacks since the attack on the docks. Which does concern us, as I believe they are planning their next plan of attack... but until then we are just meeting with some of the locals!

How are things back that way?
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Micha,

We have been building some defenses and building as many weapons as possible right now. Seargent Locklain's group of rat scavengers has seen a force headed toward the mines. They have not attacked yet, but we expect them to at any moment. Hopefully we can do as well as you, Zane and E'nick did. Speaking of which I do need to meet this honorable and powerful Dark Elf some day.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down