LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Siege of Haven?

3 posters

Go down

The Siege of Haven? Empty The Siege of Haven?

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 am

Seargent Locklain,

How did the defense of Haven go? I have been patrolling me lands since the defense of the claims. I was hoping to travel for more instruction from me Master Stoneforge.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

The Siege of Haven? Empty Re: The Siege of Haven?

Post  Terik Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Haven still stands. I have dispatched what remains of both sections to recon the siege. I will ride back and post once I find more information. Well done, all, in the defense of the Borderlands. Haven should hold out now, but without your help, it might have been much different. I hope to return soon with news.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:20 pm

My fellow adventures,

I cannot commend you enough for your efforts at the Battle of Hag's Eye Moon. The Vornae supplied 30 well-skilled warriors to assist both the 9th and the 11th section of the Naringal Militia. We regrettably took casualties, Elvin, and Thame in the 9th, and Quivers in the 11th. They will be missed.

Take care in staying here in the borderlands. The siege forces came originally from the Moors to the South, but be on guard. They may try to resupply from the gate in Amrun Taury or other locations in the North.

My men and I will continue to patrol this region. Supplies are limited while Haven is under siege, but I will see what I can do to improve our defenses.

If ever there was a time the Narigal Militia needed your assistance, it is now.

Until next time,
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 am

Seargent Locklain,

It seems as thought the time are getting more difficult, and presumably so, with our attacks on the "forces of the gate" .... However, if there is anything that I, or my brother can do to assist do not hesitate to ask! ....

As many of you know I have begin working on assembling a Mage's Guild for Naringal, and with the acquisition of the few scrolls last gather, we now have a library (While extremely limited) I am still capable of creating minor items, and will begin working on such.

Keep safe,

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:47 am

Searget Locklain,

When you next come through our claims I wish to discuss joining the order of Silver Lions.

Micha Amasia,
How goes ye repiars to ye cabin? I have finished the small repairs to me property and am currently finishing a new batch of brew before traveling to study more with Master Smith Stoneforge. Can ye brothern keep an eye on Unoco as he gaurds me lands. His barbarian antics will not fit well in a mine full of Dwarves.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

AB,

Repairs are going slowly.... meaning I haven't given much thought to getting that Mystic back down this way and paying him those outrageous wages! So attempting to make the repairs ourselves.....

Sure, we will do what we can, to keep an eye out on the area!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down