LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Encounters~

3 posters

Go down

Recent Encounters~ Empty Recent Encounters~

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 am

TO ALL:

I wish to inform those in the area and around the area, of these lands we are attempting to claim! BE careful, you will will find yourself in a mess of trouble.

There seem to be several encampments around the immediate area, We recently came across an encampment of Green Hats.... While we where able to defend our way and route what was there, it was not an easy task.... The Green Hat, should be feared and engaged with caution... Observe if they are wearing a Green Emerald around there neck, if so take extreme caution! These emeralds harness very powerful magic, that will protect the wear (as long as they are doing her works), as well as attack any of attempt to get in the way!

If you are able to defeat a creature with an Emerald, do not attempt to remove it, or you may become it next victim!...Unwillingly!

I just want to inform all adventures that are out there and maybe traveling this way to use extreme caution and equip yourself with many a potions, as well as a VERY capable healer. Our venture out cost us one to resurrect, thanks to the Chakata Birds, for assisting him.

You have been warned.... if you chose to seek out these areas, There are known, Wolfs, Green Hats, and Purple skinned Giants!.......

May the Earth Protect you!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Recent Encounters~ Empty Re: Recent Encounters~

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Wolfs...The only creatures I love to see their blood spilled on my blades.

With this warning I will start a bit more of the alchemical healing as well as potions. If any need some made send letter.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Ti Tie.... if you need we have setup Workshop that you are more then welcome to use!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 pm

I thank you, I will probably be stopping by soon.

Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Micha, Where did you encounter this band? I have a vested interest as my lands border those of your brotherhood. I have been diligent in my keeping watch over my lands as well as keeping an eye out for your signal of danger. I have not seen Jut'Sin signal for help or I would have rushed to your aid. I shall step up my patrols of me lands, what time I am not learning form Master Stoneforge.

Ti Tie, I will look around for some potions and gases in me home. I do think that I have some cure light wounds potions and maybe some gas globes that I have collected off of some past foes. If I find them I will gladly exchange them for some smithing components.

Remember all venturing out to keep a close eye out for any trouble. We will need all of our forces to defend our lands. If we need any help with your lands ask for help from the others of us. We must work together.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:45 pm

My fellow adventurers and friends,

First, congratulations to the Amasai clan for their victory, though costly. For those of you unaware, I have been place in charge of the Naringal 11th section made up of Rat Scavengers. (Please don't attack them) they are good soldiers loyal to Naringal and our cause of retaking Amrun Taury. I have had them patrolling the area near the claims.

Rat Scavengers can be very thorough about many things but they are very...difficult to understand fully. From what I can gather, the Amasai claim has a great many shinny and interesting things. Worry not, my men are honor bound not to steal from any of you. The Boulderbreaker claim smells of "delicious rot and badger". I can only assume you have a new brew fermenting. Now I'm sounding like them...to the point.

20-30 remains were left in an encampment nearest the Amasai Claim. The remains were mostly worgs, goblins ogres, and the pieces to at least 2 formorian giants. 4-6 "others" went in (I can only assume that to mean the Amasai) and caused a scuffle. The Naringal 11th report that long after the battle, more footprints were seen scouting the area from the other direction, further into the Naer Fade Wood. They are following what I think they mean to say is Lizard Tracks. I shall learn more in the upcomming days ahead.

Meanwhile, my brother Vaylen is still shaken over his vision. He was indignant and would not calm himself until I agreed to send the Narangal 9th composed of humans to the caverns many of you frequented last market day. (he was so concerned he asked me with a 'please' in it). I shall let you all know by post when I hear back from them.

Until next we meet,
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down