LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have extablished a bill!

2 posters

Go down

We have extablished a bill! Empty We have extablished a bill!

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:23 pm

To all,

We have established the bill (Notice Board) for Amrun Taury. Also, for current news we are working on rebuilding a lot of the buildings in the area. It has been an up hill battle with raids from the black hat goblins, green hat goblins, spiders, abbercobs, worgs, ogres, lizardmen, giants, and undead versions of the for mentioned creatures.

If it wasn't for the efforts of many of the adventurer's that stayed, Master Chief von Beckelheimer and his men. The area that was taken over would have been given back to the local tribes we took it from during the last market day. We haven't begun to work on much other then rebuilding current structures, since we are having to work here as a armed camp.

Anyone that wishes to contact me private may do so by sending a letter to the Master Chief (swvnero@gmail.com)

~LD
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

We have extablished a bill! Empty water troll

Post  chg2winter Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:37 pm

I am not a man to take offense or hold a grudge...but I do feel a need to eradicate a vicious group of sea based trolls in your area if no one minds. I fear that if I have any family come visit they will cause us shelled types trouble.

Polomas

chg2winter

Back to top Go down

We have extablished a bill! Empty River trolls

Post  Admin Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Polomas,

We haven't had any trouble from the local river trolls since the last gathering. But my men and I could use some help eradicating this new threat coming from the elven gate.

Master Chief von Beckelheimer
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

We have extablished a bill! Empty Re: We have extablished a bill!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down