LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Those I've Journeyed With

3 posters

Go down

To Those I've Journeyed With Empty To Those I've Journeyed With

Post  Vincient_Valicker Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Since my last trip through Naringal I've yet to hear from several of the men I adventured with. If you recieve this message, let Brock and I know if you're well. Have you had any exciting adventures to recount? We'd love to hear from any of you.

-Vincient Valicker

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Message was vandalized)
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

To Those I've Journeyed With Empty Re: To Those I've Journeyed With

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Greetings! Vincient

Since our last gather the Amasai's have been somewhat busy.... We travel through Syrinix Stinks! (NCN), and took part in some kingdom games. While it was a good time, our stay wasn't long, as I haven't been feeling well, and then dealing with my cursed arm! So I have been trying to keep on my studies.....and Jut'sin has been studing with me!

Zane, of course has just been practicing his skills and learning to think more clearer (Do not know if that will ever happen) and Balatro just sneeks around (always trying to get out of working) <----- Zane is stupid!

I have been is some contact with the other, and heard Brock needing assistance? Not exactly when he needs us, but as always the Amasai's will assist!

How have things been going with yourself? Hope your travels have been safe?

Until we meet again, May the Earth protect you!

Micah Amasai <--- Elf tastes like chicken

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Message was vandalized)
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

To Those I've Journeyed With Empty happenings

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Greetings Vincent,

Arvil sends his hope that this letter finds you and Brock in good health and ready for another adventure. Arvil has been back at home in the village of shattered shields learning to read and write from me, protecting us as part of the town militia, and learning his trade of brewer from Mom. his learning to brew is going better than his learning to read, his thick skull prefers to experiment with the brews more than practicing reading. he has been focusing more on his studies of late as he was viciously wounded and his armor destroyed during one round of watch. He is not fond of ogre mages right now. he plans to journey back to naringal soon (not soon enough).

Written by the lovely, talented, intelligent, beautiful, kind Yailen Boulderbreaker for her annoying stupid brother Arvil <--- Dwarf girls are fugly
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

To Those I've Journeyed With Empty .

Post  Vincient_Valicker Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm

The both of you sound so productive! I confess my latest accomplishments involve a high stakes game of cards and lots of drinking. Make sure the next time you see him, you ask Brock about the ogre he kissed! From the messages that have reached us I understand the lot of you have been working hard to organize and protect the lands of Naringal. That's very admirable and I'd like to extend Brock's and my offer of assistance in any way you have need of us. You know of out particular talents, so you may utilize them.
It's good to hear from you.

Until we meet again,
Vincient Valicker.
Vincient_Valicker
Vincient_Valicker

Back to top Go down

To Those I've Journeyed With Empty Re: To Those I've Journeyed With

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum