LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Southern March

Go down

The Southern March Empty The Southern March

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:46 pm

To all,

Let it be know that the Southern March and the trail leading south along the river towards the Vintergas Moor is off limits. Currently Lord Tel'Daarn's forces under my command and those of the Avalon's Crown regulars have held the forces of the Bog Hag's at bay.

The area is now trenched over in many places and the land has been scorched by fire and magic. The terran is difficult to travel across and there is no easy places to hide. This area, now called the Southern March is litered with corpses from both sides and we are currently trying to recover our dead.

The area will be patrolled as both sides are at a stand still till we recieve new troops and artillery pieces. The Bog Hag forces are already digging in, making this a sort of "No Man's Land" between both sides.

Back to top Go down

The Southern March Empty Re: The Southern March

Post  Terik Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:03 am

By Militia Runner:

Master E'nick, the Militia can help. I will speak to you directly as to the particulars. Also, I've had a bit of trouble with spiders in my quarters. Maybe you can help me with pest control in exchange.
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down