LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Historians of Naringal

2 posters

Go down

To the Historians of Naringal Empty To the Historians of Naringal

Post  Tim Caudill Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:20 pm

To the Historians,

I think that I have something of intrest to you all. I have in my collection a belt that i come a cross when I helped on my adverture to this place when it was first astablished. I have heared that you are looking for peices of your history, if it's any intrest to you contact me hear and we can discuss proper terms so it can make it's way back to you.

Silas

May the cold Mistress watch over you

Tim Caudill

Back to top Go down

To the Historians of Naringal Empty Re: To the Historians of Naringal

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Silas,

Its been awhile since I've spoken to you, I believe you can see some things have changed since you came over on Leonardo Di'Gario ship with the others. You might want to seek out Lord Tel'Daarn in Haven and my apprentice Micah Amasai. He is also the Guild Master of the Mage's Guild of Naringal.

Plus, if you can send me a messege or stop by the Avalon's Crown Manor (enickgreycloak@yahoo.com) in Docktown. I will talk to Lord Tel'Daarn but I think we might have a position open for someone of your skills. I think captain has a nice ring to it don't you think? Either way seek me out here in Docktown or in Haven at our other Estate (enickgreycloak@yahoo.com)

Becareful and stick to the trails this land isn't safe off the beaten path.

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Silas,

It is true, I have been attempting to contact you, I have sent a private message to you.
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down