LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM BACK!

3 posters

Go down

I AM BACK! Empty I AM BACK!

Post  Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 pm

My Friends,

It is good to look upon this land once again. I have been away too long and must apologize to you all for not being here when my sword would've been beneficial. Most of you were present at my town during the last marketday at Elmrisen and I want to thank you for your help. I pray that the actions and words of others in Willowdark won't lower your opinion of me.

I have one more shipment to make and then I will be back. I look forward to hearing the stories of your courage and valor when I am among you again.

Upon my return I will be bringing strong arms and backs to fight for Avalon's Crown's banner in this land. I am also bringing potions, scrolls, etc. to help you. Stay safe.

I Remain,

Tel'Daarn "Draehammer" Ebonwyrm
Lord of Elmrisen
Councillor of Willowdark
Avalon's Crown

Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm
Lord Tel'Daarn Ebonwyrm

Back to top Go down

I AM BACK! Empty Re: I AM BACK!

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Tel'Daarn!!

You live! I thought most of the good people of Willowdark had been taken by the undead! Glad to know you are still alive and kicking, as I sure another is just as well! Hope to see you soon.

Cuddly Vixen
Ti tie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Draehammer,

Where have you been? We have been worried sick about you. Poor Hoan has not had a decent nights sleep since your departure. Send me a message. I wish to speak with you about some important issues.

Dante Laramin
Worried Sick
Avalon's Crown
Dante
Dante

http://www.nerokentucky.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Welcome back. This place is just as dangerous now as when you drop off several of us here months ago.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down