LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any news??

4 posters

Go down

Any news?? Empty Any news??

Post  Micha_Amasai Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Greetings my fellow adventures!

As the season has changes since our last gathering, I was just courteous as to what my fellow adventures have been up to, and/or if any insight has come into focus, on the events of our last gathering.

Any new on the pieces to the gate? The settling of the land? The obelisk that reside there? Though I have been studying such insight has not come, just wondering if any others had any luck?

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

http://www.shopneroswv.com

Back to top Go down

Any news?? Empty happenings

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Micha, good to hear from you. Hope that you and the other Amasai are fairing well. I have little news of consequence. I have been on more diplomatic missions of late, trying to recruit other Dwarfs of my clan as well as others from the lower races to join us. So far I have not had much luck as the mines are still producing metal at a good rate. I agree with Master Smith Stoneforge that we need a ruler over our little outpost and think along with the Master Smith that Lord Tel'Darrn would be a good candidate to lead. I am about to embark on a mission to contact Lord Tel'Darrn and determine his desire to lead.

In other news hunting has been good this year and I hope to be able to prepare a meal of roast meat and some of my special dwarvian holy water upon my next adventure in Naringal.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Any news?? Empty Re: Any news??

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:59 pm

AB,

Sounds good, My brothers and I just recently return from neighboring lands and wanted to see how things where in our area. It good to hear that the mines seem productive, that would be a great asset in the future of the land.

While I am still hoping to learn more about theses lands and the powers is seems to be harboring? I know the my brother, Balatro will want to find a place where he can practice his Alchemy more! and these lands here seem to have some un-tapped potential?

I will then be looking forward to our next gathering, as we Amasai's love to eat!
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Any news?? Empty Amasai, Arvil, and others

Post  Admin Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:39 pm

To all,

Me name is Skarn of the Clan Stoneforge, many of ye know me. I'm looking to find me apprentice Brock of the Clan Ironhill. Do any of ye know where I may find he? or have ye seen that hobbling he hangs out with Vincient. Either way I need to find them, if you see them have them send me a letter at me forge (swvnero@gmail.com)

After, I talk to them I may need ye help as well, and Mica we don't have any mines working here yet. but we might soon if you find me those two.

SKARN STONEFORGE
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://swvnero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Well Skarn, I may be able to assist in contact the hobbling, Vincient, but Brock I am not sure how to contact him.

I and the other Amasai's will be more then happy to assist you, if/when you need us.

Micah
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Any news?? Empty contacting others

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Master Smith,

I am away in my home lands attempting to recruit other Dwarfs to join us. The mines I spoke of earlier are here at home. Due to my travels I have not seen any of the others of our group in some time. If I see either of the two you are seeking I will send them to you as fast as possible.

AB
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Any news?? Empty Warmly to all

Post  Terik Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:22 am

I hope this post finds you all well. My best to the Amasai. Arvil, I'm so glad you found a sober relative to write posts for you. I look forward to blessing our next adventure with your clan's holy water.

Speed and good fortune on your quest to seek out Lord Tel'Darrn. I did not get to make his acquaintance like I had wished with the chaos of the surroundings, but the other members of Avalon's Crown I had the pleasure of meeting proved nothing less than true to their word.

Actually, my conversations with them have me rethinking many things. All necromantic magic may not be completely vile. The undead themselves, however, I will hunt to my last breath. I am convinced that the litch queen is responsible for the ruin of our village. I have also learned on our last adventure that some, rather, quite many undead are above my ability to destroy them on my own.

Master Amasai, the obilisks seem to be the markers of power for each of the elements. The missing key to activating or deactivating the gate is still out of our grasp. It is rumored to be in pieces.

I owe many of you an appology. My brother, in an effort to sudy the obilisks, cast necromantic magic and I lost my temper. Shortly after our adventure, Vaylen and I discussed it and we have concluded that the stress of losing our family and homes was weighing on us. We seperated these past few moons.

I spent the time since traveling from village to village helping them bring in the year's harvest and running off the occasional goblin band.

Reinforcing the redoubt of Amrun Taury will be alot of work but I look forward to it and to standing with you all once again.

~Terik Locklain
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:51 am

Terik,

Good to hear from you!, Hope your travels have been safe.

Sorry to hear about you and your brother, but wish you the best.

Until we meet again

Micha Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Any news?? Empty no problems

Post  Terik Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:40 am

There is no ill feelings between my brother and I. We were just getting on each others nerves. I'm sure you understand.

He had some "studies" to attend to. He gets in these dark moods sometimes and I find it best to just leave him be. The gates and the many other things we came across this last adventure had him thinking alot.

~Terik
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Any news?? Empty recruiting

Post  Arvil Boulderbreaker Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Yes Terik, me little sister the beautiful, bright, modest, intelligent Yailen has been writing these for me, she has been trying to teach me some of your human scratching. She is very good at teaching this stupid, hard headed oaf.
Glad you and your brother have cleared the air. I hope Vaylen's studies go well and he can help us even more on our next excursion.
I am back at Shattered Shields trying to recruit more Dwarfs to join our cause without much success. I sugest we all should be recruiting others to help our defences.
Arvil Boulderbreaker
Arvil Boulderbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Terik,

Of course I for one can understand, traveling with my two brothers, sometime things just need to be. I know when it comes to my studies I much rather be left alone, just as my brothers when practicing or mixing. We all just need our space!

I do hope his studies go well, as mine have been to no success, in understanding the lands there? And with not felling all that great and dealing with some other issues, I haven't quite figured out, I haven't been that focused!

Until we meet again!

Micah Amasai
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Terik Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:20 am

Arvil, you didn't tell me that you had a sister, let alone on that was good looking! It's hard to find an attractive young dwarven woman that is as beautiful and intelligent as you described and yet still humble! You really need to introduce me to Yailen next I am near your family's lands.

Micha, I hope you're not suffering any ill consequences of that unfortunate battle last we fought together. At the time, we could not revive you but mysteriously you got well! You didn't remember anything after the blast, but I'm sure your brothers filled you in the best they could. I don't have any insights to offer. I only hope you have fully recovered.

-Terik
Terik
Terik

Back to top Go down

Post  Micha_Amasai Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 am

All my brother told me was that a burst of energy bursted out, after I shot the Cambion?

Fully recovered... well NO.... I have constantly having to restore my right arm, which I seem to loose each night. So with everything else that is going on, I am also having to battle my own body?

Micha
Micha_Amasai
Micha_Amasai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down