LARP, LLC Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone?

3 posters

Go down

Where is everyone? Empty Where is everyone?

Post  Primestone Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Hello?

I've just arrived into town, is there anyone who could help a new adventurer?

Primestone

Primestone

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone? Empty Re: Where is everyone?

Post  Hetrood Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

greetings Primestone,

I am Hetrood a handsome young Mystic Wood Elf. I am here to help new adventures just arriving to Naringal find what they need, or at least guild them to where they can find things. Please see me at the local tavern (send me a private message), it is the large building on Dock street.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Broadbelt Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Hey Primestone,

What do they have in the tavern I'm starving?
Hugo Broadbelt
Hugo Broadbelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Primestone Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:58 pm

I dunt no? I still lookin for it?

Primestone

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Broadbelt Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Primstone,

Its ok I met a nice human lady that made me some chicken and dumplings. Her dumplings are SO huge and they where more then a mouth full. Plus, she has the tastest pie, I can still taste it on my goatee.

I think I will stay here for awhile and try out all the ladies pies here in Docktown.
Hugo Broadbelt
Hugo Broadbelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Hugo Broadbelt wrote:Primstone,

Its ok I met a nice human lady that made me some chicken and dumplings. Her dumplings are SO huge and they where more then a mouth full. Plus, she has the tastest pie, I can still taste it on my goatee.

I think I will stay here for awhile and try out all the ladies pies here in Docktown.

Where is this lady??!! I loves chicken and dumplings!!!
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Broadbelt Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Hetrood,

I'm not surprised you missed her from what I see you like sausage better then pie. If your still interested in her dumplings she lives down by the old docks. She is the cute little blonde with green eyes and her name is Tracey.

You know come to think of it, I've never met a Tracey that didn't like watching a man eat her pie. Any who I'm busy right now having a drink at the Honest Nobleman Taproom. Its their grand opening tonight and they serve their bier in STEINS!!! I've never had a stein before and I'm not missing out on it.

Plus I want to meet their servicing staff, I hear they have many different kinds of pie.

Hugo Broadbelt
Hugo Broadbelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Ah Hugo you are mistaken. I am like most of the residents of the Mystic Woods, we love both sausage and pie. We are full of love for all.

As for beer is Steins, it is wonderful. I will probably have a dozen or more tonight myself.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Broadbelt Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Hetrood,

Ok well you can keep your sausage love to yourself.

Now as for the grand opening of the Honest Nobleman Taproom, it was wonderful. The steins are huge and the serving staff was wonderful. Expecially Stephanie the cute red head, her pie was SO warm and tasty I can't wait for a second helping later tonight. All and all I'm glad to see this fine place was rebuild after I was told it was burnt down or something.

Can anyone tell me about whats been going on in Naringal?

Hugo Broadbelt
Hugo Broadbelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Hetrood Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Well let's see what's been up. Haven was just liberated from a siege from a group of green Hags. Some duke has claimed our land as his, and we not so happy about that. Most people have moved to Haven as it was getting crowded here. Currently the army is recruiting people to join the militia and the mages guild is recruiting all of those who practice the magical arts to help sharpen there skills.
Hetrood
Hetrood

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Broadbelt Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Hetrood,

There is another Duck trying to claim land???? I thought there was only one Duck of Naringal? I'm confused maybe its all the bier I drank last night.
Hugo Broadbelt
Hugo Broadbelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum